Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City - 10th Feb - 1.30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You guys should keep in mind that scoring 6 corners and conceding 4 does not mean we are good at corners. The conversion rates are what matters. I don’t feel like looking up the stats, but I am sure we have taken many more corners than the opposition.

You guys should keep in mind that scoring 6 corners and conceding 4 does not mean we are good at corners. The conversion rates are what matters. I don’t feel like looking up the stats, but I am sure we have taken many more corners than the opposition.

We average 5.24 corners and concede 4.88 corners per game .... City get the most 7.5 and concede the least 2.46 ... the odds on us having the most corners in a game are 21/20 so not that far off even money.

So with reference to your point, we score at a rate of 6/4 against an opportunity 21/20 ... hence we are better at scoring than at conceding ....

Let's hope Eriksen adopts an I will show you approach to suggestions Maddison may be our summer target.

Lots of rumours surfacing, also about Sessegnon and a couple other players.

If we secure top 4, none of our sensible targets should be beyond our means.

Still prefer an Eriksen stay but only one which sees him committed to the cause.

At the legends do i went to in Watford the other week, Ledley was saying that corners aren't seen as goal scoring situations like they once were.Not sure if he meant by him, or the players on the pitch...

As Leicester's main weapon is the counter, I'd stick with 3 at the back as Sanchez's pace will be important.

Lloris

Aurier
Toby
Sanchez
Jan
Rose

Sissoko
Winks

Eriksen
Son

Llorente

Maybe Lucas instead of Llorente but I think Lucas is a better sub to bring on if we are struggling.

Back
Top Bottom