Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace (14 September @ 15.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

would like to see:

Lloris
Aurier, Toby, Jan, Sessegnon
Ndombele, Winks
Lo Celso, Eriksen, Son
Kane

Although we'll probably get Rose, Sissoko, Sanchez and Lamela starting..

Crystal Palace are currently 4th?? Unreal. Obviously they don't finish there but their victory over United was impressive. We should smash them though, hopefully we are healthy...

KWP-Toby-Jan-Davies
---Winks-Ndombele---
--Lo Celso-Dele-Son--
-----------Kane----------

Wouldn't mind seeing Sessegnon on for Davies if things go well. WOuld be good for Dier to come on for Winks as well to get some minutes in him.

The thing that strikes me is how deep we will be once healthy.

One possible negative is Lo Celso has been called up for two friendlies, v Chile and Mexico, the 2nd match is on the 10th September.

If he plays in the 2nd match, not sure he'll be starting for Spurs v Crystal Palace

Going to my first game of the season Vs Palace. Hoping to meet a few on here such as Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman and her crew.

Will need to make a sharp exit as The All Ireland replay is on at 6pm - Kerry Vs Dublin.

Exact same! Flying over from Dublin Friday night but home again sat night. A fleeting visit for the stadium!

I'm afraid I've reverted to type on this type of thing. Yes, we should smash them, however, please see Spurs v W. Ham 27/04/19, Bournemouth v Spurs 04/05/19, Spurs v Newcastle 25/08/19.

I feel like being optimistic, international break to get some of our players back and ready to go. Actually having a right back along with Ndombele to control the middle will make such a difference.

Crystal Palace are currently 4th?? Unreal. Obviously they don't finish there but their victory over United was impressive. We should smash them though, hopefully we are healthy...

KWP-Toby-Jan-Davies
---Winks-Ndombele---
--Lo Celso-Dele-Son--
-----------Kane----------

Wouldn't mind seeing Sessegnon on for Davies if things go well. WOuld be good for Dier to come on for Winks as well to get some minutes in him.

The thing that strikes me is how deep we will be once healthy.
Bit brave playing without a GK? :hugoshock:

There's a chance I might go to this (popping over briefly for a funeral, flying back Saturday night), tho I have to go to the airport straight after. I'll have a hand luggage style backpack with me, I'm assuming I wouldn't be allowed to enter with that. What could I do?

‐-------------Lloris---------------
Kwp--Toby---Vertonghen--Davies
------------Winks---------------
----Ndombele--Lo Celso-----
-------------Eriksen------------
----------Kane----Son---------

Back
Top Bottom