Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace (14 September @ 15.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's a chance I might go to this (popping over briefly for a funeral, flying back Saturday night), tho I have to go to the airport straight after. I'll have a hand luggage style backpack with me, I'm assuming I wouldn't be allowed to enter with that. What could I do?
There’s an official bag drop at the south east corner of the stadium. Just as you come off of park lane onto Worcester avenue. Looks a bit hokey but imagine it’s fine.

There’s an official bag drop at the south east corner of the stadium. Just as you come off of park lane onto Worcester avenue. Looks a bit hokey but imagine it’s fine.
That's great info, cheers! Have you (or anyone else used) it? How long does it take to get your stuff back?

Debut the LoCelso / Winks / Ndombele midfield 3, gaffa.... I dare ya! :pochserious2:
We should have a thread entitled "Dear Poch" for posts like this. Then whenever he is able to look in he can go straight there and read his incoming mail. :thumbup: :sneaky: Hope he sees this one, love to see those three together.

That's great info, cheers! Have you (or anyone else used) it? How long does it take to get your stuff back?
I’ve not used it. I did come past the queue after the Newcastle debacle and I’d guess there were about 30 people in the queue roughly 10-15 minutes after the final whistle.

............... Hugo
............Toby / jan.
Foyth / Ndombele / Davies
......... Eriksen .......GLC
.......................Dele
Son.............................Kane

Poch seems to go on a lot about having big balls , well let’s go for the Jugular from the Start!

Just having a look at the article on the official site re the international break... Davinson for eg. Is playing in Florida’s at 2am on wed morning before our sat 3pm KO.

Son is in Turkmenistan the day before....

GLC is playing games in Texas and LA..... this is not ideal

This will not be easy. We have struggled with Palace the last couple of years, lots of 1-0 or 2-1 wins and Roy is far smarter than people give him credit for. He has managed to beat both City and United in the last year after all.

On pure squad material we should have this but we cannot count Palace out of this.

There's a chance I might go to this (popping over briefly for a funeral, flying back Saturday night), tho I have to go to the airport straight after. I'll have a hand luggage style backpack with me, I'm assuming I wouldn't be allowed to enter with that. What could I do?
Option 1: wear all your clothes at the same time
Option 2: pay for a locker at a mainline railway terminal

Just having a look at the article on the official site re the international break... Davinson for eg. Is playing in Florida’s at 2am on wed morning before our sat 3pm KO.

Son is in Turkmenistan the day before....

GLC is playing games in Texas and LA..... this is not ideal

And we have no idea on injuries / slight knocks that will be picked up.

A lot of football to be played before this game.

Didn't son score our first goal at the new WHL vs them last season? I remember it was quite a torturous game to watch as unsurprisingly they had 11 behind the ball all game.
Yup. Last time we beat Palace with more than 2 goals was January 2005. They tend to be a team that we struggle with.

I'm just hopeful that we can get a whole squad fit and fresh at some point this season.

The proximity of some player's games to this fixture would seem to be ruling that for this fixture though.

I'd like to see
Hugo
KWP Toby Jan Ben
Winksy
Lo Celso NDombele Eriksen
Dele
Harry​

Back
Top Bottom