Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea fans getting muggy after they went 2-0 up. Was like a morgue beforehand bar the Spurs fans. Shit fans supporting a shit club that won the lottery as they were about to go to the wall.

We were shit. We know it. On one hand fair play to Tim for calling the players out, on the other not sure he should be washing dirty laundry in public. Don't know what to make of it.

What is best is with kaboul red carded and dawson injured, would u guys be able to put a decent enough team to challengr Woolwich. And think about benfica. That's goona be embarrassing. LOL!!! WELL I AM SURE JAN WILL DIVE AGAIN AND GET GAITAN RED CARDED
This is how you choose to spend a lovely Sunday? You are completely representative of Chelsea.

What a loser.

Sould have let 'Gardeners World' loose on him.....

dumb-and-dumber1.jpeg

Amazing how Sky report the penalty & sending off...

"Then just minutes later Eto'o won a penalty off Younes Kaboul as he went down under his challenge in the box. The Spurs man was sent-off and Eden Hazard tucked away the penalty."

What's the fucking point

I remember they won the Cup Winner's against Real didn't they? Ranieri wasn't doing too bad at all, and I guess Zola and Poyet would be up there for that?
Yes, but it was spending on this level that nearly liquidated them. They were spending way above their means before the russian bailed them out.

Yes, but it was spending on this level that nearly liquidated them. They were spending way above their means before the russian bailed them out.

No I know, we reacted to a shit management spell by Hoddle by building a club slowly though sound business management (despite the hollow cries of the fickle fans at times.

They reacted by spending money they didn't have, much like Leeds and Portsmouth have done in the past. They did it before the Chelski days, so the question originally was "what did they do" or "who was their best player" before the Abrahmovic days. They were no different in terms of good players/overspending.

Oddly enough, Tim is part of the original plan of 'buying the premier league'
:sherwoodlol:
Jack Walker's Blackburn no less

Back
Top Bottom