Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

and this is coming from the fan of a club who just spent more than 100mil and yet cant understand the irony of their statements. well if i am SUPPOSED to be embarrassed to want to support it, u should probably bury ur head in a hole and call it a day then.
was this chelsea team a world class team in 2011-12 when we won the CL. no it was not. it was a team that came 6th in the league but defeated the likes of napoli, benfica, BARCA and bayern for the CL glory. and do u know what it came down to in the end? CHARACTER, FIGHT AND THE PLAYER'S LOVE FOR THE CLUB. the never say die spirit. unfortunately none of this can be understood by a lot supporting spurs whose players have been said to lack each and every one of the said things by their own manager.

again as for expenditure is concerned, since 2011-12 both the teams while have revamped their squads totally, having a select few surviving players, both the teams have SPENT about the equal amount, (165 for spurs compared to 175 for chelsea) but there is still a massive difference in the quality. know why?
1) But you guys don't like that and sacked the manager (Di Matteo) for bringing that, under Mourinho you've gone back to being c*nts.
2) No, We have heavily reduced our wage bill and made a profit on players sold, yes we've brought in plenty of players, and yes, we expect more, but that doesn't put us in the same realm as yourselves, the wages are the biggest expenditure of a club, and your is significantly larger then that of our own. How many players have you got out on loan?

The only question that needs answering is, why is this Cunt allowed to come on here, just after we've been done over again by a bought decision?
He hasn't been on before so why allow him to rub our noses in it after this bribed defeat?
I thought this was a Spurs forum????
Go on one of their or Goons forums after we beat them and you dont last past two minutes.

And before you predictably say "we don't know as you never beat us" well yes we have beat you, but thats when the game has a straight Ref..

Funny shit on here. Some absolutely clueless and classless people. Much like the club they support. LOL.
The fact that people have turned their heads and arguments to chelsea and money show how exactly bereft they are out of arguments. But what can ones argument be when ones players and idols fold like cheap hooker.
Simple fucking idiots on here (since there simply does not seem to be any problem inabusing on here).
One guy said he would have preferred to be on leagur 2 rather than go chelsea way. Well u should not have sacked avb then.

Another one says its business. Well it is. And like every business it needs capital tobset the ball going. To get returns in any business u need capital. Our guy does. And we also get the RETURNS which is winning trophies and being the 4th best tean in the qorld. In the last 5 years we have won a PL, 2 FA CUPS, A CL and an EL. But unfortunately this club has 1M in transfer profit to show for for those 5 years. What a low mentality pathetic thinking. But well, what was I thinking. It is a low mentality club to start with. Anyways best of luck for 5th spot.
Are you on your phone? Or can you not write the word 'you'?

Funny shit on here. Some absolutely clueless and classless people. Much like the club they support. LOL.
The fact that people have turned their heads and arguments to chelsea and money show how exactly bereft they are out of arguments. But what can ones argument be when ones players and idols fold like cheap hooker.
Simple fucking idiots on here (since there simply does not seem to be any problem inabusing on here).
One guy said he would have preferred to be on leagur 2 rather than go chelsea way. Well u should not have sacked avb then.

Another one says its business. Well it is. And like every business it needs capital tobset the ball going. To get returns in any business u need capital. Our guy does. And we also get the RETURNS which is winning trophies and being the 4th best tean in the qorld. In the last 5 years we have Bought a PL, 2 FA CUPS, A CL and an EL. But unfortunately this club has 1M in transfer profit to show for for those 5 years. What a low mentality pathetic thinking. But well, what was I thinking. It is a low mentality club to start with. Anyways best of luck for 5th spot.

Fixed for you...

Another one says its business. Well it is. And like every business it needs capital tobset the ball going. To get returns in any business u need capital. Our guy does. And we also get the RETURNS which is winning trophies and being the 4th best tean in the qorld. In the last 5 years we have won a PL, 2 FA CUPS, A CL and an EL. But unfortunately this club has 1M in transfer profit to show for for those 5 years. What a low mentality pathetic thinking. But well, what was I thinking. It is a low mentality club to start with. Anyways best of luck for 5th spot.

The idea is that yes, football is a business.

But Abramovich had to swallow up Β£700m+ worth of debt so you could make a Β£1m profit.

The general message is that you cannot argue that the rise of Chelsea to who they are now is not due to that money. We are not the same scenario, as our club has been built by businessmen who have increased the club's value without writing off near a billion in debt.

In short: most clubs can spent a billion pounds and win the League & FA Cup. City are doing it.

What were you expecting? You support an absolute cunt of a club and you come on to a rival forum (a club who all you lot go on about is how much you hate) and don't get why we don't like you? Were you expecting us all to lick your bumhole and wank you off while telling you how great your cooking is? Jesus man. Just take the hint and go.

There is a name for people like u , its called CRY-BABY???

what bought and bribed decision. Did we bribe jan??? Or did we bribe the linesman who saved ur ass after 30 some seconds after which lloris should have got a red. Selectove assholic memory!!!
No, something we can all agree on is that linesmen are categorically retarded

Oh I see, now it's business and returns on capital. I thought it was character, love for the badge or something?

It's one thing to come on here and want to banter, which, for most of your very first post, it was fair game. With your subsequent efforts, however, there's much to be desired. Let me repeat my message again (I promise, no use of memes this time) - please fuck off and stop wasting our time.

There is a name for people like u , its called CRY-BABY???

what bought and bribed decision. Did we bribe jan??? Or did we bribe the linesman who saved ur ass after 30 some seconds after which lloris should have got a red. Selectove assholic memory!!!

Wouldn't surprise me if you had bought Jan, you have many people in football on your sordid pay roll.
Even a clueless Prick like you should know that your trophy cabinet would resemble the Gooners for the last 9 years had you not bought everyone..
Some clubs supporters have morals and wouldn't crow about having a murderer as an owner or an owner that stamps his feet and has to pay for success, most fans would be embarrassed, but unfortunately there are some thick Gullible Cunts like you about who still think it's great..

just fuck off you retarded cunt, no one fucking cares what you think. I would not even lower myself to sign up to another clubs forum and start messaging, I could not give a flying fuck what you, or ay other non spurs supporter thinks about Spurs..........go and waste your oxygen with your own sort you cunt

Oh well!!! Seems like evrything and evryone is out of order here. Will come here next week to see what the humurous excuses will be when Woolwich beat u!!!. (God knows that I don't want that). But I can see that everything from the fans to the players is absolutely useless about this club. Still best of luck!!! Hopefully u guys be of some use.

Maybe you will have learnt how to spell by then..

and this is coming from the fan of a club who just spent more than 100mil and yet cant understand the irony of their statements. well if i am SUPPOSED to be embarrassed to want to support it, u should probably bury ur head in a hole and call it a day then.
was this chelsea team a world class team in 2011-12 when we won the CL. no it was not. it was a teamp that came 6th in the league but defeated the likes of napoli, benfica, BARCA and bayern for the CL glory. and do u know what it came down to in the end? CHARACTER, FIGHT AND THE PLAYER'S LOVE FOR THE CLUB. the never say die spirit. unfortunately none of this can be understood by a lot supporting spurs whose players have been said to lack each and every one of the said things by their own manager.

again as for expenditure is concerned, since 2011-12 both the teams while have revamped their squads totally, having a select few surviving players, both the teams have SPENT about the equal amount, (165 for spurs compared to 175 for chelsea) but there is still a massive difference in the quality. know why?
Bc spurs were forced to sell 2 world class players while their net spending was basically even

implying that spurs spending habits are similar to that of Chelsea is moronic.

Chelsea can purchase a world class player at anytime while spurs only option is to develop a world class player

That is the difference numbnuts

Oh well!!! Seems like evrything and evryone is out of order here. Will come here next week to see what the humurous excuses will be when Woolwich beat u!!!. (God knows that I don't want that). But I can see that everything from the fans to the players is absolutely useless about this club. Still best of luck!!! Hopefully u guys be of some use.
bit rich of you calling our fans useless when you lot didn't sing till the 3rd went in. don't suppose you were there though so you wouldn't know. your fans are a joke.

Watched this game in the pub, so first time I can really reflect.
Not too upset about the scoreline, more pissed off with Adebayor laughing and joking about with one of the Chelsea players when we were 4-0 down.
He does it all the time, even with scum players.

I genuinely think we have sold the soul of our club by filling it with mercenaries. Not knee jerking, but there is no heart involved.

well, i ll like to be one of the top clubs in europe even if its success is bought than a CL aspiring, title aspiring just above mid-table team.

and here's the truth, all of you, will come down of your high horses and accept that fate too if u get that choice.
You never had that choice? Your club sold its soul because you were a poorly run two bob club.
Jose Mourinho would have gone to a bigger club - Man Utd but they didn't want him. Thats suggested a lot to me. Some football clubs still have their integrity and soul which is the essence of their existence and their history

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom