Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (3rd December)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would be my only question of Poch. Why change that? Lamela is too lightweight and wasteful to be up against Chav midfield.

yeh id have understood more if he put a more defensive midfielder on in his place. but not lamella!
lightweight!

Many people said this game was a no hoper and got abuse. Now it's been proven that it was utterly fucking pointless to play this young team, risk injuries and destroy their confidence and it's "a new low"? Was silly to think we could compete, even with our best team.
Yeah you're right, we should've put out a team full of players who haven't been on the pitch in about 3 games/since they lost to Stoke at home. Because THOSE guys 'risking injury' and possibly getting hammered here 3/4-0 by HT would in no way affect the mentality of the rest of the squad would it? Seriously, what the fuck are you going on about? It's a London derby and you're point blank saying we shouldn't bother turning up?

Many people said this game was a no hoper and got abuse. Now it's been proven that it was utterly fucking pointless to play this young team, risk injuries and destroy their confidence and it's "a new low"? Was silly to think we could compete, even with our best team.

You say destroy confidence, others would say builds character.

They say you'll learn more about your team in defeat than you will in victory, the Stoke game kinda suggests this to be true.

Hate to say it... and i'm sure he will come good and be the attacking fulcrum for our Champions League Winning campaign of 2019 but Harry Kane really isn't ready for a game like today (not that Ade or Soldado would be either on current form) but the header against the bar, and the shot flashed wide were typical of what we are missing... he's just not 'there' yet... nor should he be at his age, but you just knew we were in trouble when he didn't score at least one of those!

Hazard & Drogba have one go each, and it's 2-0!
'Simple' as that!

Couldn't disagree more.
You're having a go at a bloke who is converting the most chances within our team by a clear mile.
He played well in that first half and as I've said previously the header was a difficult chance that he shouldn't really have made anyway as it was behind him.
Sorry a striker can't convert every chance aswell. Especially a difficult across the goal shot like before.
Funny to pick on him when I thought him Bentaleb and Mason were the three best on the pitch.
Where is your criticism for Casper the ghost out on the right? (Lamela?)

You guys aren't watching this on TV? I'm watching it on NBCSN right now, although quality is great the first half performance wasn't as good :(

yeah christ sake dont give chelsea the satisfaction of the melting, beat everton, fuck off this one, then onto palace, this game does not define us right now, we arent ready for these

Been listening on the radio. Apparently we keep giving the ball away? Sounds like we need to drop Kane back and bring on the soldier. Not really sure what lamela has done to warrant a place in the starting line up today.

I should never have left England
Dodged a bullet with The Loch Inn as well pal, bunch of retarded middle age cunts giving it about 'Didi' and 'Eeeeden' - asking to be bottled!

On the game, Chiriches is having one his worst performances (and there's been a few) and Lloris is having a rare off day. Can't see us turning it around but hoping we don't end up with worse deficit than 2..

Back
Top Bottom