Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (3rd December)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously how can they possibly claim that? When we were singing "Mourinho was right, your fans are shite" continuously for 10 minutes while they didn't make a sound?!

Probably due to the fact the modern Chelsea fan is a glory hunter, the southern prawn sandwitch bridage as it were. Chelsea have gone from having no teeth, beer belly, chavs as supporters to lawyers, rich foreign travellers and other dandies for fans so why expect anything else, they are the new Woolwich (except they win stuff).

Anyone else seen the Chelsea fans saying our support was shit Wednesday night ? They must off been at a different game , was one of the best away supports iv ever been involved in , there fans were so shit it was unbelievable , imagine how loud we would be if we was top of the league

I honestly think our away support is one of the best in the league.

May be some rose tinted glasses there but I have never had a crap away day.

I honestly think our away support is one of the best in the league.

May be some rose tinted glasses there but I have never had a crap away day.

It is, numbers and noise wise.

Also, if we were 3-0 up at home to Chelsea whether we were top of the league or bottom it would have been 100 times louder than it was the other night.

Those of us that stayed to the end on Wednesday were still singing after the final whistle and I think the majority of players did acknowledge that which was nice of them.

You can't bring a knife to a gun fight, mate - how do you suggest we compete?

We have a young squad short of real quality in most areas - reality check, please

Then have a plan to suit the opposition, not a 'fuck it we're gonna lose anyway' attitude. Ridiculous, they're all beatable and if that's a low percentage call then they're certainly all stoppable. When was the last time any of their records read Played 38 Won 38 ??

Back
Top Bottom