Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - Premier League - 24.11.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whole I understand the low attendances it’s really disappointing, not going to Wembley isn’t going to get the stadium done any quicker and it only contributes to the negativity surrounding the club.

Managed to get tickets for this, but can’t say I’m confident at all. When ever we have come up against decent opposition this season, we have lost. Chelsea are a club and team that just love to fuck us over and the vast majority of the time they succeed. Last season was brilliant winning at the Bridge, but this seasons Chelsea seem to have something about them. I hate these bastards and I see nothing else but a loss if I’m going to be honest :(

Whole I understand the low attendances it’s really disappointing, not going to Wembley isn’t going to get the stadium done any quicker and it only contributes to the negativity surrounding the club.

I logically understand your point completely but my apathy towards going there seems to completely override this. It's only made worse by the fact they will also refund me not to go there.

Last edited:
Yes your right but it's totally understandable. The experience is mainly rather soulless at the Wembley shithole . The quality of football has broadly been poor and has had little swagger of past few years . League position is good but hasn't looked convincing yet .
Hopefully some magic will return on the pitch.

Oh and I don’t blame Spurs fans at all for boycotting Wembley. We were promised a brand spanking stadium for this season and the price hike of season tickets reflected this, but the club have basically lied. It doesn’t take Albert Einstein to see that the stadium was never going to be ready in a million years. I’m only going Saturday because I have a friends bday bash in london,so makes sense to go watch a big game then make my way to central London after. Apart from that, I won’t be touching Wembley with a barge pole anymore.

Managed to get tickets for this, but can’t say I’m confident at all. When ever we have come up against decent opposition this season, we have lost. Chelsea are a club and team that just love to fuck us over and the vast majority of the time they succeed. Last season was brilliant winning at the Bridge, but this seasons Chelsea seem to have something about them. I hate these bastards and I see nothing else but a loss if I’m going to be honest :(

Chelsea couldn't even beat Everton at home, we shouldn't be afraid of them. Of course our injuries are very unhelpful but it's a game we should be looking to win. Hazard has been exceptional this season but aside from him the rest of the team has been nothing special, they concede chances and don't have a striker.

Their performances in recent weeks have been very unconvincing and if we can get the first goal I fancy us to win, we just mustn't give away a freebie after 2 minutes like we've done in every big game so far.

Click bait.

Lamela is 100% doubtful but I'm not surprised. I'd have been amazed if Poch started him anyway. He's been a bit hit and miss when it comes to starting Lamela and resting him for the big Inter game seems a Poch thing to do.

Foyth will start, definitely. Unless of course Sanchez is back but he'll be fine.

Click bait.

Lamela is 100% doubtful but I'm not surprised. I'd have been amazed if Poch started him anyway. He's been a bit hit and miss when it comes to starting Lamela and resting him for the big Inter game seems a Poch thing to do.

Foyth will start, definitely. Unless of course Sanchez is back but he'll be fine.
Even if Sanchez is back I can see Foyth starting just to give Sanchez some extra rest before Inter. Since Foyth cannot play against Inter

Thats the spirit. Dont fucking go then

:dembelewtf:

Yes your right but it's totally understandable. The experience is mainly rather soulless at the Wembley shithole . The quality of football has broadly been poor and has had little swagger of past few years . League position is good but hasn't looked convincing yet .
Hopefully some magic will return on the pitch.

No, I understand I do get it. It’s just a shame it’d be great to make Wembley like last season especially for inter. Hopefully sales pick up. There's An end in sight guys!

Oh and I don’t blame Spurs fans at all for boycotting Wembley. We were promised a brand spanking stadium for this season and the price hike of season tickets reflected this, but the club have basically lied. It doesn’t take Albert Einstein to see that the stadium was never going to be ready in a million years. I’m only going Saturday because I have a friends bday bash in london,so makes sense to go watch a big game then make my way to central London after. Apart from that, I won’t be touching Wembley with a barge pole anymore.
Who KNOWS how or why Spurs fans are developing a perceived bad reputation...

Enjoy your mate's birthday bash!!
It'll be the highlight of your weekend no doubt!

Off to Marbz for a long weekend.
Will be watching this in either Linekers or Portside. Whatever the result it’s going to be a messy night.
:mong:

3-1 Spurs. End this lots unbeaten start. That would be delightful.

Back
Top Bottom