Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - Premier League - 24.11.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ticket sales not great for this one. Considering it's a London derby against a top 4 rival. God we need to get out of Wembley

Was just looking at that. Might get my sister and nephew a ticket as an Xmas present.

Inter looks shit.

Looked at the Southampton ticket sales after as it’s a Wednesday night
......now that looks fucking awful......
Especially considering our league position ........ fans 100% voting with their feet now, guess more and more people just fed up with it.

If we go into Europa League we could really do with being back at WHL or tickets will need to be a tenner at Wembley.

I really hope we pump this lot
ted-cruz-dad.gif

Attendances are going to suffer for obvious reasons. Some idiot on the BBC thread during the oil fc game said 'crowd given is 56,000 (or whatever it was) then put................it holds 90,000. Official BBC wanker too. I think given the aggro we have had with the new ground and refunds and all the rest of it our support has remained strong but will drop off the longer we stay at the khazi. As someone mentioned the Southampton game will be bad.

Back
Top Bottom