Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - Premier League - 24.11.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We’re massively overachieving

Again

Go and support someone else

Son

Overachieving? I thought we were "up there".

I agree we are over achieving as we are having to play all of our games away, that our chairman wont put penny one into the club and that 9 of 11 players we sent to the WC have gotten injured this season because we rushed them back.

We are scraping and scratching by that's all.

Overachieving? I thought we were "up there".

I agree we are over achieving as we are having to play all of our games away, that our chairman wont put penny one into the club and that 9 of 11 players we sent to the WC have gotten injured this season because we rushed them back.

We are scraping and scratching by that's all.

By overachieving I mean that given the resources Poch has at his disposal and the injuries and the fuck up of the stadium we’re doing well

We’re 4th

3 points behind the leaders the Dippers with only 3 goal worse off goal difference

4 points ahead of the Scum despite their long unbeaten run

We’ve had a net spend of roughly £30 million since Pich started
Compare that to our rivals

That’s overachieving and I’m delighted where we are

Shame that you and other negative posters aren’t

By overachieving I mean that given the resources Poch has at his disposal and the injuries and the fuck up of the stadium we’re doing well

We’re 4th

3 points behind the leaders the Dippers with only 3 goal worse off goal difference

4 points ahead of the Scum despite their long unbeaten run

We’ve had a net spend of roughly £30 million since Pich started
Compare that to our rivals

That’s overachieving and I’m delighted where we are

Shame that you and other negative posters aren’t

Not interested on how we would be getting on if we had invested in the squad at all over the last five windows?

Sissoko's recent form has been good. But I'd still struggle to describe him as a bargain.

Well I’d sooner have him than Ozil who cost £10 million more and I would wager he’s not on £360k a week either

Of course Ozil is a more skilled player but his attitude stinks

I never said anything about Ozil

I never said that you did

You said that you struggled to agree that Sissoko was a bargain at £30 million and I was just comparing him to Ozil for example which backs up my case

Or would you prefer a cunt like Pogba for £90 million who has no heart or loyalty and rarely gives 100%?

Sissoko never gives less than 100%

I never said that you did

You said that you struggled to agree that Sissoko was a bargain at £30 million and I was just comparing him to Ozil for example which backs up my case

Or would you prefer a cunt like Pogba for £90 million who has no heart or loyalty and rarely gives 100%?

Sissoko never gives less than 100%
I’m loving sissoko’s current form.
But no matter how many irrelevant comparisons you suggest, there is no escaping the fact that since he signed for us he has been one of our worst ever acquisitions. The guy was so flakey and devoid of skill that the other players were reluctant to pass to him.
I’ve no idea how he has found his Euro 2016 form, but he has. Funny old game

I’m loving sissoko’s current form.
But no matter how many irrelevant comparisons you suggest, there is no escaping the fact that since he signed for us he has been one of our worst ever acquisitions. The guy was so flakey and devoid of skill that the other players were reluctant to pass to him.
I’ve no idea how he has found his Euro 2016 form, but he has. Funny old game

‘Worst ever acquisitions’?????

Absolute crap

I put forward Postiga for example as considerably worse than Sissoko and I’m sure that there are plenty more
I never lost faith with Sissoko and I’m loving him coming good now to fuck the melts

Absolute crap

I put forward Postiga for example as considerably worse than Sissoko and I’m sure that there are plenty more
I never lost faith with Sissoko and I’m loving him coming good now to fuck the melts
You have every right to enjoy his brief purple patch. You were a lone voice in the darkness of the worse individual form in the modern game. I applaud you for that Baz

You have every right to enjoy his brief purple patch. You were a lone voice in the darkness of the worse individual form in the modern game. I applaud you for that Baz

You should also be applauding Poch too as he had faith and we, as a club, are now reaping the dividends
Dier might find it hard to get back in

Absolute crap

I still think at £14m in 'old money', Bentley still takes some trumping... Esp when you consider he saw out his entire contract.

You should also be applauding Poch too as he had faith and we, as a club, are now reaping the dividends
Dier might find it hard to get back in

The competition will do him good... Much like a performing Wanyama has at times.

TBH, in the toughest games I have no issue with a MF 3 of Winks / Dier / Sissoko as long as there's plenty of energy in front of them.

Back
Top Bottom