Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - Premier League - 24.11.18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lloris

alderweireld - vertonghen*
walker-peters** ------------------------------ rose***

dier - winks

eriksen

alli ----------------- lamela

kane
bench: gascoigne-negro, aurier, sanchez, wanyama, lucas, son, llorente

missing: vorm, trippier, davies, foyth, sissoko, skipp, dembele

*i think he'll be back for this
**trippier might still be out?
***i think he'll be back for this
I think Hoddle's out of hospital, if that helps your choices.

Out of interest Bazali Bazali why do you disagree with my post above? We seem to have the same interpretation of the Liverpool game.

I thought that I did explain

I said that I didn’t agree that we were played off the park which was how you saw it
I conceded that they played better
That’s all
Huge difference

And we were unlucky with a disgraceful decision on Sonny’s penalty claim

:sonhmm:

I still think at £14m in 'old money', Bentley still takes some trumping... Esp when you consider he saw out his entire contract.

Yes he does but he still scored a ‘wonder’ Roy of the Rovers goal against the Scum in the 4-4 draw which forgives him for a lot of his faults!

NFL game at Wembley coming up isn't there this week?

Then of course the two England games. Ridiculous. What happened to having England games at neutral grounds or was that a one off?

Then of course the two England games. Ridiculous. What happened to having England games at neutral grounds or was that a one off?

Wembley is desperate for cash but I agree
Hold all friendly internationals at regional grounds apart from Annfield
Fuck em

The NFL in London has finished hasn't it? Think it's just the 2 England games. Pitch will be fine I hope!

Back
Top Bottom