Tottenham Hotspur v. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What happened to Lennon? Had a couple of decent appearances then fell off the map. Not even making benches.

Odd isn't it, not like Townsend with average performances lennon ain't been bad at all and he offers pace as well, maybe poch just ain't a fan.

I'll give Lamela a chance to show what he can do but I hope poch ain't scared to sub him if the guy goes missing.

Much as lennon and Townsend frustrate me I do think against a team like this we need pace and width to open up a team that will no doubt park the bus.

I wouldn't normally give credence to ITK, but when the whole team is fit and Kaboul is nowhere near the starting XI or subs bench... You have to wonder if 'disagreements' have occured.

Oh well, if it makes our back four stronger and has Lloris as captain, you can't complain!
:llorishuh:

Odd isn't it, not like Townsend with average performances lennon ain't been bad at all and he offers pace as well, maybe poch just ain't a fan.
Maybe worried about a hamstring? He was doing specific stretches before Newcastle. Or maybe they're saving him for Utd/Chelsea?

Back
Top Bottom