Tottenham Hotspur v. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All 5 prem wins in that run have been 2-1.
No wonder our goal diff is so lame

At what point do we start the singing Vindaloo by Fat Les? It's a crap song but seems appropriate:

Vindaloo, vindaloo
Vindaloo, vindaloo, nah, nah
Vindaloo, vindaloo
Vindaloo, vindaloo, nah, nah

Vindaloo
Vindaloo and we all like vindaloo

We're Tottenham!
We're gonna score one more than you
Tottenham!

Love me some 3 points off Burnley.

Love me some Lamela goodness.

Love me the Eriksen offside pseudodummy deliciousness to Nacer "wheels baby" Chadli to deliver to Kanes cranium for glory.

COYS

Sorry guys if this has been said before but busy,busy at the mo and haven't got a lot of time to read through a week's worth of posts. My viewpoint from yesterday's game was a high energy first half, where we really seemed to 'click'. The balance of the team looked good although I'm still not convinced that we play better with only one striker, especially at home. Credit to Burnley for a great strike, Hugo had no chance with that one. Lamala had a great first half and Harry was full of running. Ryan was having a good game too, until he was kicked off the park. Nabil had a couple of dodgy passes - he needs to look up, especially when passing across our half. Pity we couldn't keep it going at the same pace in the second half, but maybe a bit too much to expect considering the amount of competitive games we have been involved in, in the last couple of weeks. Its looking promising though, if we can keep the improvement on track.

Watching Lamela's goal makes me smile so hard

Lamela's goal was amazing, hopefully we will get more performances like yesterday, but I actually preferred Kane's. The quick thinking of Kane with the free kick, with Eriksen leaving the ball for Chadli's run. Finished off with a great cross and header.

Saw some stats on team ages before the Citeh v Palace game on Sat. They said Citeh had one of the oldest squads in the Prem and their starting line-up averaged 28y 9months. Just worked out the average age of our starting 11 on Saturday v Burnley was 23 years old!

Someone needs to start the Boxing Day thread, cause when I make match threads we never fucking win.

We left it 1day before the game last time, there's 4 days left yet old chap. If you need to get your thread-creating fix just copy and paste some random article based on nothing :adethumbup:

We left it 1day before the game last time, there's 4 days left yet old chap. If you need to get your thread-creating fix just copy and paste some random article based on nothing :adethumbup:

Maybe creating a thread a day before the match will work again? Fuck it, anything to bring us a victory.

BTW...Leicester haven't won in a very fucking long time. Makes me considerably worried.

Maybe creating a thread a day before the match will work again? Fuck it, anything to bring us a victory.

BTW...Leicester haven't won in a very fucking long time. Makes me considerably worried.

We'll be fine. Away from home, no injuries, having a relatively long break of 5 days, Leicester have only won one game at home all season, have the 2nd worst defense in the league and the third lowest goals scored. We should blitz this easy.

We're going to lose aren't we...

But if they'd won their last 12 games you'd be worried too. You're just a worrier - Leicester are terrible - there is no team I'd like to play more at the moment.

He loved that goal. So did I.

animated.gif

Back
Top Bottom