Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford (H) | Wednesday 31st January @ 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great win given the first half performance but fuck me we need to cut out these mistakes. That should have been comfortable.

Excellent to come out and let the football so the talking though after they wound us up.

Ref was a disgrace, really feel we need to say something about the officials now, it's every week.

Oh fuck off.

We won. 3 points. Enjoy it or get lost.
Nah i'm fumming that we won.....

Of course I'm fucking happy we won, the point is that we played like absolute fucking clowns at points and there were plenty of lucky moments where we could have lost that.

Winning this doesn't mean you can't recognise the obvious weaknesses to our game.

I swear to God, some of you are unbelievably fucking dense.

Most of the people dislike bombing me were slagging the team of just 10 minutes ago.

It's been the same since the Liverpool game. Klopp worked his magic and we have been shafted as a response since

Norgarrd commited 3 or 4 fouls after a yellow one a textbook pro foul. Countless times they just hacked us down and nothing given.

I get that for most refs the bar for a second yellow is always higher than the first, but at a minimum that Norgaard foul on Johnson was completely inexcusable.

Nah i'm fumming that we won.....

Of course I'm fucking happy we won, the point is that we played like absolute fucking clowns at points and there were plenty of lucky moments where we could have lost that.

Winning this doesn't mean you can't recognise the obvious weaknesses to our game.

I swear to God, some of you are unbelievably fucking dense.

Most of the people dislike bombing me were slagging the team of just 10 minutes ago.

Ahem!

I believe I politely asked you to delete your account?!

Great win given the first half performance but fuck me we need to cut out these mistakes. That should have been comfortable.

Excellent to come out and let the football so the talking though after they wound us up.

Ref was a disgrace, really feel we need to say something about the officials now, it's every week.

That foul on Johnson at the end that wasn't given was ridiculous

He isnt the most talented but skipp always tries. Thats important. Hes a tottenham fan and come through academy. Always back the academy players whether they come or go ad theyre one of us. Just werent bentacurs night tonight. Good win for team. Tbh i though dragusin made us well solid. Hoijberg a warrior 2nd half. Good experience.

Back
Top Bottom