Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford (H) | Wednesday 31st January @ 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GET THE FUCK IN!

Take that you scummy motorway dwelling pikeys with your fossil football.

Vic telling Toney he's a cunt at the end you love to see it.

Definitely showed our immaturity there but that is to be expected with a young team. We simply gifted them chances and made it much harder than it needed to be.

Hopefully Ange is learning more about how he can beat a low block with this squad. Great proactive change putting Kulu and Madders through the middle.

Shout out to Werner. End product is a bit iffy but he consistently beats his man and stretches defences - that 2 assists in 2 PL games now?
Yep, Werner did fine in many ways. Still want 1 more striker though.

And fuck you Brentford and your avocado eating, aubergine munching, tweed wearing Frothy coffee drinking bunch of wankers that you call fans.
I eat avocado, munch aubergine and wear a tweed flat cap; although I don't drink frothy coffee (black no sugar). Do I qualify as a 'wanker'?

I feel that THFC have just milked my adrenal glands dry!

Better scrub Lynx from the Christmas list as I’ll be sweat free from now on like Randy Andy!

It's been the same since the Liverpool game. Klopp worked his magic and we have been shafted as a response since

Norgarrd commited 3 or 4 fouls after a yellow one a textbook pro foul. Countless times they just hacked us down and nothing given.
About time Ange made a fuss, also why we commit kamikaze attacking when 3-1 up instead of controlling the game more I will never know.

Back
Top Bottom