Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford (H) | Wednesday 31st January @ 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FFS Spurs, I am meant to be taking it easy while recovering from my heart attack..

Was planning on going to the next home game,, but not so sure I should now... :ange-blow:

COYS

get in !

Get the FUCK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a Rollercoaster!!!!!

Fuck MAUPAY wanker cunt

How the Fuck did Norguard stay on the pitch ???? hes defo banging the REF

RICHY was amazing for me, he wasnt presented many chances, but lead that front line, ENERGY all the game till the last second, Pressed his dick off, his energy was infectious today like SON when does the same, for me his best match for us.

That ref was a disfmgrace and should simply not be allowed to referee again, even at youth level

It's been the same since the Liverpool game. Klopp worked his magic and we have been shafted as a response since

Norgarrd commited 3 or 4 fouls after a yellow one a textbook pro foul. Countless times they just hacked us down and nothing given.

Fuck you Frank the Wank.

Fuck you Maupay, you gremlin.

Fuck you Collins, you diving bastard.

Fuck you Norgaard, you scumbag bitch.

Fuck you Ref, you dodgy fucker of your own mother.

Go down you fucking shithouse shitbags.

Yes. Lots up for discussion but far more nervy than it ought to have been. The mentality will toughen up as we go along but we have to learn to iron out some of these silly mistakes and sloppy passing at times. Also, not let these teams wind us up so easily.

I meant Spurs not Ange.

Manager isn't the only one who can have words with PGMOL.

Don't think ive ever been angrier with a ref before. He can't keep his job after being such a coward.
Thats where pundits need to highlight it but they wont. Cowards.
DIsgusting refereeing but move on nothing to see here as usual when its spurs

Way better 2nd half, got to take your hat off to Werner there in the 2nd half, he made 2 incredibly incisive plays and got us ahead in the match. Happy to see Richarlison continue his goalscoring form, he made himself a nuisance in the 2nd half and should have 2 goals today but for that horrendous dive by Collins in the first half. Not the most convincing performance we have seen under Ange but 3 points and Sarr back in for the next league game will do very nicely!!

Apart from 5-10 mins it was crap. First half turgid as hell, freak three goal blitz, then reverted to a wide open flimsy error-strewn team that could exert no control on the game whatsoever.

At least we got the three points, but we need to get these performances back up to their tippy toppy standards.

It's been the same since the Liverpool game. Klopp worked his magic and we have been shafted as a response since

Norgarrd commited 3 or 4 fouls after a yellow one a textbook pro foul. Countless times they just hacked us down and nothing given.
7 potential yellow card incidents and the ref did fuck all. I want that cunt dealt with

Pretty poor overall, played into Brentford’s hands in the first half, Ange changed it up and we blew them away the first 15 of the 2nd half but then gifted them a way back into the game and hung on a bit at the end, it wold have been an easier last 10 if the ref had done his job properly and sent off there number 6. Richy was superb and Werner also looked good

Just needed it.

Draw against United felt like two points dropped. Then we had that City game...

3 points is what was needed. We get Sarr back for Everton. And then hopefully Son and Bissouma soon after and we're cooking guys

GET THE FUCK IN!

Take that you scummy motorway dwelling pikeys with your fossil football.

Vic telling Toney he's a cunt at the end you love to see it.

Definitely showed our immaturity there but that is to be expected with a young team. We simply gifted them chances and made it much harder than it needed to be.

Hopefully Ange is learning more about how he can beat a low block with this squad. Great proactive change putting Kulu and Madders through the middle.

Shout out to Werner. End product is a bit iffy but he consistently beats his man and stretches defences - that 2 assists in 2 PL games now?

Back
Top Bottom