Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I trust in the boys to come right back at this one.

8-0

Kane x 2
SON x 2
Dele x 2
Eriksen x 1
Lloris with 5 seconds left fluke from the half way line to finish it off.

Yep i can feel an angry performance coming this weekend tbh. Angry meaning i think we will smash these lot, no disrespect. I think Lucas should start this one. Then if we are still somehow chasing a goal at 60mins, change him for Son. bournemouth will shit themsleves knowing they have held us off for that long, only for Son to come on and start running at them.

3-1. Same team as last night but Lucas to start ahead of son.

COYS!

Last edited:
Got a big squad, there will be a few changes, but I agree I think we will open Bournemouth up and score a few past them, they are very susceptible to conceding goals against "the bigger teams" due the the nice football they play.

Time to tear them a new one.
I couldn't care less that Bournemouth are a 'nice' well run 'family club' with a decent young manager, and a couple of our ex-players...
For 90-95 minutes on Sunday, they are the SWORN enemy. And as we learned... or were TAUGHT last night, we need to kill or be killed... Win at all costs, whatever, or whoever it takes!

NO MERCY!
:dembelefingers::tobyarm::lamelaaghh::levystare::carrollwtf::parker:

I have a nasty feeling Dembele will be rested. A Wanyama / Dier central midfield does little to inspire confidence in that neither really like to dribble forward. Is Winks fully fit yet?

I hope he isn't rested and is fit to play and if so I'd go:

Lloris

Aurier
Sanchez
Vertonghen
Rose

Wanyama
Dembele

Lucas
Eriksen
Son

Kane

But we all know how reluctant Poch is to drop Dier and Alli.

Also, please come back Toby :memeokay:

Still gutted about the Champions League. I hope we utterly, utterly smash them until a mercy rule of 20-0 is established. Kane double hat trick, Dele hat trick of nutmeg goals, Son 10 minute hat trick, Sissoko breaks the net, Lloris screamer, Vertonghen bicycle kick, Eriksem 5 free kick goals

200.gif
my fave wrestler ever
horrible in mma tho

No Davies and Trippier, please - good club servants but painfully average players who offer very little. Sorry, might sound harsh, but that's my take

Davies is better than Danny Rose this season. Rose has been below average. He doesn’t care. And you can’t trust Aurier. He hasn’t shown anything that makes you think he is better than Trippier. The only thing he has is pace.

I quite like Bournemouth - nothing against them usually.

But in this case, we really need to fucking smash them to act as a palette cleanser for last night.
:lamelaaghh:

Would be great to see Kane grab some goals and put this uncharacteristically un-clinical run behind him (I know he's still been scoring in the last month or so, but an in-form Kane would have made more of the chances he's had). Son just got back into Sonaldo form and I'd hate him to get too disheartened by the Juve game - grabbing another goal (or three) might cheer him up.

Not strictly speaking relevant to this thread, but I also hope we go all guns blazing against Swansea in the cup. If Poch and the players want to go for glory then it has to start somewhere... I remember the newly-monied Man City winning the FA Cup as the first achievement under their belt. The rest can follow.

This will not be easy but 3/4 changes to freshen it up and being more clinical should bring us success. Do not want to see Moura starting yet but want him on as sub as we need to integrate him. I Think he would have been better than Llorente yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom