Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (1st Jan - 2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously want enic out asap but think now I'd be happy for conte to follow.

Good manager but he can't work with mid table players, and that's all enic will offer .
We need a manager who can turn average bunch into a decent team that makes players look better than they actually are. Like poch did, and Potter did etc

There is only one..

The hero we need but don't deserve

The chosen one

Calm Down The Best GIF by FIFA

Fuck you Spurs! We are the home team playing just shit football. What a shit way to start the year. Absolutely astonishing how bad we play

Bingo. It's about mindset and objectives.

That's 3 managers in a row who didn't want to play football.

Tells you all you need to know about ENIC.

Levy needs to decide in the next few days whether to keep Conte, back him and give him 3-5 signings this window or part ways and hit full reset with Poch or a similar type manager and write off this season to rebuild.

It cant go on like this.

Our problem is that we pile on these great expectations on a side with shite players, and when they can't keep up, they lose their nerve and it completely collapses.

People living in cloud fantasy land thinking we can simply sell a list of 8 first teamers just like that and buy ready made replacements. This isn't Football Manager.

Obviously ENIC bears ultimate responsibility for this shit show but which of our players has Conte actually improved in his time here? I don't see him proving his coaching credentials, certainly not this season.
A rebuild is long overdue but it will be painful and take time to rid of the deadwood and get new blood in.

Hopefully that rebuild includes new ownership too....

I was trolled and called a Gooner when I spoke about 'The Good Money' Woolwich have spent over the last 3 seasons. Most were rejoicing because we won the League when we ended up above Woolwich.

We need to stop buying 2nd hand, make fit players.

If you hire a manager that has a specific plan, get him the right tools to complete the plan. Conte is using a Butter knife as a screwdriver

What makes it worse is after the game we’ll see tweets from half of them saying crap like “Disappointing today, but we’ll work hard and go again next game.” Or “poor result today and disappointing for fans but we’re all in this together and will work hard to put right.” Fuck off.

Yeah I don’t want to read any of that shit.

Just fucking do it. Don’t write about it coz you think it’s good PR

Back
Top Bottom