Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (1st Jan - 2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We’re Tottenham. We should be playing expansive, attacking football.

He presses like a fucking walrus.

We’re set up like an U15s school side to help one player.

sit up exercise GIF

Everything to do with this club just drains me and isn’t enjoyable at all. You can get rid of as many managers as you want but nothing will change until they sell the club.

I don't disagree - but Levy and ENIC aren't going. I'm well aware that it's the players and the recruitment of said players.
Poch is one of the very good managers in the world. Mourinho has won more as a manager than we have as a club. Conte wins the league wherever he goes.

Conte's system with this group of players isn't working atm. But Conte with quality players has an impeccable record.

Low block completely nullifies his plan A and we desperately need a quality RWB and a playmaker in midfield.

Poch is one of the very good managers in the world. Mourinho has won more as a manager than we have as a club. Conte wins the league wherever he goes.

Conte's system with this group of players isn't working atm. But Conte with quality players has an impeccable record.

Low block completely nullifies his plan A and we desperately need a quality RWB and a playmaker in midfield.

Which we ain’t gonna get

Back
Top Bottom