Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (1st Jan - 2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it was his Hot rod that got injured, anything you want to tell us? 😄😄
Kat Graham Christmas GIF by GIF Registry

Lloris
Doherty Romero Lenglet Davies
Bentancur Bissouma Sarr
Kulusevski Kane Son
Those full backs are consistently hopeless in a back 4. I think I would prefer a back 2, so more of a 253 with:
Romero Lenglet Davies
Doherty Bent Biss Sarr Gill
Kulu Kane White

Those full backs are consistently hopeless in a back 4. I think I would prefer a back 2, so more of a 253 with:
Romero Lenglet Davies
Doherty Bent Biss Sarr Gill
Kulu Kane White

Also... Harvey white at LW?????????

HTrMqCX.png

Think i'll turn up at half time for this one.

Absolutely huge game, it is pretty much a must win.
Have respect for the opponent.
90 minutes and more absolutely concentrate.
Know the routes of your own players.
Want to have every ball, also the second, third..!
Approach without humour!
Lloris in goal, I think we'll win!

I have two main asks for this - please, please, please do not start Royal nor Son !!!
I do not put them into same boat, they are not the same. But starting Son right now is harmful for everyone involved. Bring him on from the bench in 60-65th minute mark and let him regain his confidence like this.

I hope we see -

-------------Lloris-----------
-Romero-Lenglet-Davies-
Doherty--------Sessegnon
---Bentancur--Skippy----
-----------PEH--------------
----Kulu-----Kane---------

If Benta not ready - we can start with Bissouma.
If Perisic is ready to play after his workload - I would prefer him, but it feels more logical to go with Sessegnon in starting XI and Perisic on for last 25.

But most of all - I want energetic and aggressive start to the game. I want us to go in fight for every ball. I want us to take the room from Villa players. I want us to be direct and decisive. Please no more limp-dick-first-half!!!

Back
Top Bottom