Tottenham Hotspur v. AS Roma (I-Tech Cup) July 30, KO 19:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope we fuck Mourinho in his anus then spit on his crumpled body

Worst manager we’ve ever had
Fuck sake, of course he's not.

Terry Neil the ex-gooner nut job that took us down?
Juande "2 points from 8 games" Ramos?
Andre "everyone stay in your position" Villas Boas?
Ossie "put as many strikers on the pitch as possible and finish in the bottom 6" Ardilles?
Christian "I figured out the tube before learning football tactics" Gross?

What have any of those guys ever done at a management level? AVB has one Europa league outside of Portuguese honours.

Meanwhile, miserable Mourinho, has one of thr largest trophy hauls, at elite levels, of any coach in the game.
He's nowhere near the worst coach we've ever had.
And before anyone goes and says its all history.....He's moved on and won another bloody trophy.
And we sacked him days before a cup final where he could have had another and for US.

Don't disagree with the rest, but we were never winning that cup in the state we were in. No way, José.
Maybe - but there was more chance than with Masons Mates. Even if we had a 2% chance. That was 2% more than Masons mates.
We beat City with Nuno. There's no reason even a demotivated team couldn't pull off a snatch and grab under Mourinho. That's his thing, after all.

I think there will be Dybala’s debut. You have to know that the AS Roma fans are really crazy. Now there is enormous excitement for Dybala: he broke the record of jerseys sold earlier that day that belonged to CR7

couldn't play roma in london or rome 1 week before the season? :levywtf:
I've just twigged - no home pre-season game at all?
I don't recall that ever happening in my 30 years as a fan? And you'd think with the money printing machine that is The TH Stadium, we would have ramped up the friendlies, no?
Could have had a Nike Cup there and had 3 or 4 matches

I've just twigged - no home pre-season game at all?
I don't recall that ever happening in my 30 years as a fan? And you'd think with the money printing machine that is The TH Stadium, we would have ramped up the friendlies, no?
Could have had a Nike Cup there and had 3 or 4 matches
Growing our international audience to new fans is more lucrative in the long run as opposed to an audience that already exists.

Maybe - but there was more chance than with Masons Mates. Even if we had a 2% chance. That was 2% more than Masons mates.
We beat City with Nuno. There's no reason even a demotivated team couldn't pull off a snatch and grab under Mourinho. That's his thing, after all.
We lost 1-0. Under Mason. When Laporte should have been sent off. I don't dispute our chances would have been higher under Jose but let's not get carried away: City we're favourites in that game regardless.

Hojbjerg missed a sitter that could have taken it to penalties. We definitely could have won that game.

couldn't play roma in london or rome 1 week before the season? :levywtf:
giphy.gif

.................................................................:levystare:

Had a backlog of concerts this summer as well as the shorter pre season length

We lost 1-0. Under Mason. When Laporte should have been sent off. I don't dispute our chances would have been higher under Jose but let's not get carried away: City we're favourites in that game regardless.

If Sissoko had just jumped for a ball we would have gone to extra time. Mourinho is unlikely to have done better, the dressing room despised him and his staff and he had fallen out with almost every player.

Back
Top Bottom