Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a bizarre assertion. By the same logic wanting Dele benched for 4 months on end isn't supporting Spurs either
My opinion of Dele is not supporting Spurs....it has no effect on the club or the player.

Hence the patheticness of the reactions on here. If I was at the ground screaming to Dele he should be benched, it would make me a cunt.
At the game I would only shout encouragement despite my views at the time.

And that’s my point. Typing on this forum is not supporting the club. It has no effect, and the fact you don’t get the difference is telling.

Go back and see who started quoting who first. Next question
Ah, so if you respond to anyone first you're triggered?

Fuck, I've been triggered by 100s of posters down the years then. And I didn't even know it. Bensonrecon, Bealsey, Yorkshire etc. They've all triggered me.

What an enlightening conversation.

So you obviously include yourself in that bracket?
How many times can I say it.

If I post an opinion on here, it’s not supporting the club in any way shape or form.
Even screaming at my laptop is not lending support other than psychologically.
Do you think Eriksen can hear me?

Paying for a channel is supporting the club.
What money goes to Spurs from TFC though?

4 new pages, we must've signed SOMEBODY!!!

nvrmnd.gif

Back
Top Bottom