Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I found most of what you post amusing - doesn't mean you're less of a fan
I haven’t said anyone is less of a fan for posting here.
I said posting here isn’t supporting Spurs.

40 minutes to go, keep me entertained for a bit longer...will you get out the house this week or are you stuck here for good in cyber land

I haven’t said anyone is less of a fan for posting here.
I said posting here isn’t supporting Spurs.
Different people have different interpretation of the notion of supporting Spurs - why are you to judge that? You also admitted on monitoring the forum while binned - fact. Pot kettle, etc.

Do you understand the laughable assertion of that claim?
Weird answer.

Well, you've just replied like 30 times to me today alone so I guess you break didn't go too well
That would only be true if taking a break was simply about you.

You've also responded that many times. Does that make you triggered also?

Are we all triggered? A constant state of trigger?

*Delboy falls off bar gif*

Different people have different interpretation of the notion of supporting Spurs - why are you to judge that? You also admitted on monitoring the forum while binned - fact. Pot kettle, etc.
They can interpret what they want, but the word support has an actual meaning.
Support has a bearing on something.
An effect.

Talking on here is not supporting the club, and if you think it is, you are wrong.

You can post on here for ten years, yet buy a key ring from the club shop, and you have done more to support THFC

No - I just find it amusing. Also - with you I know exactly which buttons to press
So I'm triggered because I respond. But you are not doing the exact same. Got it.

What did you just say about hypocrisy...

Which buttons? I'd love to know which buttons?

What got me triggered? Calling me cunto? You're right, just leathered my bichon frise you got me so angry.

Back
Top Bottom