"TITLE RACE" ( There is no sense not talking about it)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was pessimistic to be honest but watching how the team responded since Kane and Dele went down, I actually think we have a chance. If Son, Winks and Sissoko could keep up their recent step up in forms, there is no reason why we shouldn’t dream.

Oh, there is still every reason why we shouldn't dream.

But, the weird thing is we are closer to the top of the league than Rangers.

I had them down for a closer race.

Logic says we are rank outsiders, but not non-runners, like a couple of other London clubs, I'd rather not mention! But at least we are still in the mix!!!
TBH, the only way we have got a realistic chance is if we win every single game, which is a HUGE ask, as I can't see the top two dropping too many points between now and the end of the season, more's the pity.
But I would laugh my socks off, if we finished above the Scousers again
:dembelelol::pochlol::vert:

Haha... How cool would that be?

You'd like to think he could get a few days off to join the lads on the open top bus....

"Ohhhhhh Moussa Dembeeeeele"

Scenes.

FC Midtjylland flew Sorloth, who was sold to Palace mid-season, on to the pitch in a helicopter right after the match, that won the Danish Championship. If a farmer's team from Denmark is doing that, I expect nothing less than Moussa parachuting in and landing perfectly on the back of this beauty :ledleylick:

465446047.jpg.0.jpg

How many had a dirty enough mind to assume something entirely different because of the :ledleylick: and spoiler? Be honest now :adegrin:

The most critical game is on Matchday 35 at Etihad City vs us. İf we win that game we will win league. I think City will loose at Old Trafford. We will probably be 2 points behind our away game at Etihad.

The most critical game is on Matchday 35 at Etihad City vs us. İf we win that game we will win league. I think City will loose at Old Trafford. We will probably be 2 points behind our away game at Etihad.

The most cricical game COULD be......and you might have a point. Getting way ahead of yourself imho. A thousand things and swings could happen before then.

All this speculating on scenarios will do our collective heads in. It really is one match at a time for me. Or at least one round of matches. Then see where we're at.

As much as they are insufferable cunts, if Liverpool had our fixtures their fans would be 100% backing themselves to win those pivotal away matches and claim the title for themselves. It may not be the most rational attitude but you can't claim they don't have belief.

Isn’t that the reason we support Tottenham and not Liverpool? Their arrogant, entitled and as a fanbse, dickheads! They think their club is objectively more special!

I quite like that as a fan base we have humour and humility! I think it sets us apart from them. Genuine class. There’s a reason everyone hates them and they can be as entitled as they want - they win fuck all anyway.

I love Tottenham Hotspur and if we won the league/CL it’d one of the best days of my life. But I don’t ‘expect’ us to, and I certainly won’t giving out about everything if we don’t, cause I’m not a cunt.

Isn’t that the reason we support Tottenham and not Liverpool? Their arrogant, entitled and as a fanbse, dickheads! They think their club is objectively more special!

I quite like that as a fan base we have humour and humility! I think it sets us apart from them. Genuine class. There’s a reason everyone hates them and they can be as entitled as they want - they win fuck all anyway.

I love Tottenham Hotspur and if we won the league/CL it’d one of the best days of my life. But I don’t ‘expect’ us to, and I certainly won’t giving out about everything if we don’t, cause I’m not a cunt.
Hear! Hear!

We are going to win the league and the Champions league double...
Yesterday i got a sign from the Almighty!(no, not Glenn Hoddle)
I went out on the piss with me ol mucker Pat and despite taking £40 out with me,i found two £10 notes in my wallet this morning..
It's sign people, a sign from God!!!
Book a few days off around the end of season and Champs league Final dates to celebrate
Trust me on this one

We are going to win the league and the Champions league double...
Yesterday i got a sign from the Almighty!(no, not Glenn Hoddle)
I went out on the piss with me ol mucker Pat and despite taking £40 out with me,i found two £10 notes in my wallet this morning..
It's sign people, a sign from God!!!
Book a few days off around the end of season and Champs league Final dates to celebrate
Trust me on this one
As I’m firmly in, in fact standing on top of, the hurtling hype train I couldn’t help myself and put £40 few quid down at 25/1 for Spurs to win the league. Fkn great odds I reckon, we’re outsiders, but 9/1 is fair I’d say.

As I’m firmly in, in fact standing on top of, the hurtling hype train I couldn’t help myself and put £40 few quid down at 25/1 for Spurs to win the league. Fkn great odds I reckon, we’re outsiders, but 9/1 is fair I’d say.

It’s free money! I’m going to sell all my possessions and then put the money on spurs winning the double! :wansum:

I have to stress, I'm not saying their delusion is objectively a good thing - and indeed it's part of what makes that fanbase so irritating.

I do think there is some benefit to positive thinking, and that our pessimism dropping a bit is good. We've been burned so many times before (including, even under Poch, the horrific implosion on the final day of 15/16) but bit by bit I think we're getting more confidence.

Back
Top Bottom