Timo Werner

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's as funny and as charismatic as something that isn't funny, or charismatic. A prime example of someone who shouts to cover up for the fact that his material is decidedly 3rd rate.
The bloke gives me a headache with his shouty delivery!

I can’t stand that sort of presentation.

Yeah, I've also got videos of all the goals Victor Jansen and Roberto Soldado scored before it became apparent they weren't really all that
So you choose to be a miserable cunt rather than wait and see what he can actually do under Ange in a completely different team for us. Your immature posts certainly aren't anything to go by.

Some real oddballs in this fanbase.
aoKw18w_460s.jpg

The players available in January tend to be players not starting for their club. we have had several loans in January including Kula. Last season in was Danjuma. Werner is an upgrade on Danjuma. He is 27 and not passed it. I was not expecting anyone and that Scarlett would fill in the squad until Son returned. Talking about who the front 3 will be is pointless as that assumes they will be all fit at once which after the last 2 months is a pipe dream.
When he was at Chelsea he was a constant threat but yes his scoring record was not that good, a bit like Richie's last season. He is fast and can score very good goals but the downside being his missing easy chances and constantly being offside. It is not as if we do not have similar problems with our current front players.
His wages are not cheap and if he does not come off we will not buy him. I see this as a no brainer of very little to lose and plenty to possibly gain. If we need a goal against MU then I will be happier seeing him come off the Bench than Scarlett.

I don't know why people putting Kulu there on the right, he is absolutely dog shit there the majority of the time.

It will more likely be

Son
Werner Maddison Johnson
Bentancur Sarr/Biss
Udogie VDV Romero Porro

Sarr or Bissouma, but that will probably our starting lineup when everyone is fit. The reason why I pick Johnson, is that he whips the ball into the box first time when he gets the chance and this precisily led to two of Richi's recent goals.

Kulu just doesn't do this often and consistently has to cut in on two his left, which slows the attack down and allows the defence precious time to organise as he dithers, but to be fair he did do it a couple fo times in the second half against burnely.

As for the left. It will be a toss up between Soloman and Werner.
nice against a team that plays but against a low block team kulu over johnson all day

If he gets an early goal it might settle him down and give him the confidence to kick on. With no obligation it's a decent deal, just hope he hits the ground running.

Back
Top Bottom