The Striker Dossier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Name: Grzegorz Rasiak
Current Club: None
Estimated Value: £0-£0

Cracking Bargain & probably more likely than any of the above......:adegrin2:

STICK TO THE FUCKING TEMPLATE!!!

Jesus fuck Sammy. Take a telling.

Ok, sorry:

Bony.jpg

NAME: FAT BUM BONY
CLUB: MAN CITY BENCH
PRICE: 60M

Danny Ings is our best bet. Free,hard worker,can play on the wing,fairly proven in the league,(hopefully) won't mind playing back up to Kane.

We should be all over this deal.

Please take note of the usual troll cunts looking to derail this thread with their worthless input which as usual has nothing to do with the OP - just take note how the pattern persists in almost every thread. Eliminate the tumour so the body can begin to heal.
I have to say that your lack of self awareness is terrifying.

Fair enough, pollute every thread with bullshit about conspiracies to Sin Bin and continue your pattern of disagreeing with the person instead of the post. But to then whine about others derailing threads with patterns of bad forum behaviour is astonishing.

I prefer not interacting with you at all, so not happy at having to quote you, but someone needs to pull you up for this bollocks. Have a look at your own behaviour and people may treat you differently. Continue to act like you are and people will continue to treat you with no respect.

Has anyone ever actually watched half these players on regular basis?

I have a feeling some people are basing their opinions on FM and FIFA, I mean come on... Timo Werner!

Precisely mate, this thread awash with Baldinis love children

I have half a mind to create a Youtube video for Andros, the England goals the few things he has done right, and send it to a Fiorentina fan board to see if they fall for the same shit

Name: Kevin Volland
Current Club: TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
Estimated Value: 17-23 million

5f3791d48a.jpg

Versatile wide player who offers substantial attacking threat and options upfront. Would soon be out of reach should his development continue as indicated already

451864098.jpg

Name: Miroslav Klose
Club: Lazio
Estimated value: free agent
His contract is up at the end of the season. He is a legendary player. Worth a punt? Rumored to be off to Brazil club Sao Paulo

t_128128_alexandre-pato-esta-emprestado-ao-corinthians-ate-o-fim-de-2015-mas-tricolor-cogita-comprar-antes.jpeg

Name: Alexandre Pato
Club: Sao Paulo (on loan from Corinthians)
Estimated value: free agent
Contract is up at the end of the season. Likely to either remain in Brazil or return to Italy. Might he be tempted by a move to White Hart Lane?

And so - it is proven yet again. Do you have actually anything to add to the topic of discussion here or you rather keep pretending like a give a shit what you and your cunt mates think it me. Evidently 'online repsect' is something lacking in your life - so best of luck obtaining it. Answers on a postcard.
Honestly, I'd prefer it if everyone got on better on here. It'd make me less depressed for us all. If you stopped with the tin foil hat stuff and constant disagreeing, I'm sure it would make the forum a better place for many on here. If you don't care about that, I can't really do anything about that.

As for the thread, no I'll not be sticking to the template. I think anyone posted over the age of 28 or over £15m is complete fantasy. And we should sign one of Ings, Austin, Rhodes, Gestede or Chicarito.

Name: Iker Munian
Current Club: Athletic Bilbao
Estimated Value: 17-23 million

405060_heroa.jpg

A winger of immense ability and potential who's already racked up nearly 200 senior club appearance by the age of 22. Offers blistering pace and goal threat to match, improving our much maligned left flank following Bale's departure. One would imagine he might be looking to move at some point, having spent his entire career so far in the Basque giants. Would be an immense capture.

Last edited:
Good thread mate.

Of the ones you've suggested, I think Dybala, Aubameyang and Muniain are out of our reach. Not seen Martial so interested to read your thoughts on that one. Bolasie, for me, it still not proven enough at top level. A good 4 months doesn't warrant the money they'd demand for him (I guess around the top of your valuation - £15m).

Personally, looking at the league I watch the most, I think we could realistically target -

Name: Son Heung-Min
Current Club: Bayer Leverkusen
Estimated Value: 14-22 million

816c0__953325-1f974810-d72f-11e3-a788-f9855f7e436a.jpg

Despite another decent season, he has been much more under the radar this year, which I feel will reduce his value in such a publicised, media-orientated transfer market. With a goal every 2.5 games for Bayer from the wing, he'd be a big improvement on what we have currently.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Bas Dost
Current Club: Wolfsburg
Estimated Value: 12-16 million

013015-SOCCER-Wolfsburg-Bas-Dost-SS-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.50.jpg

An excellent run of form in both the league and European competition saw his stock rise considerably this season. At 25, this is his first real breakthrough since joining the Bundesliga in 2012, but he has shown if the service is there, he knows where the goal is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Karim Bellarabi
Current Club: Bayer Leverkusen
Estimated Value: 10-15 million

karim-bellarabi-dfb-emquali.jpg

On the opposite wing from Son Heung-Min at Bayer, Bellarabi has had an excellent season after impressing on loan at Eintracht Braunschweig last season. With 9 goals and 4 assists so far this season, he would certainly add firepower to our forward line. I could best describe him as a stronger, quicker, more technical Nacer Chadli. Would be a good alternative to Son Heung-Min if we couldn't get him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Max Kruse
Current Club: Borussia Monchengladbach
Estimated Value: 9-14 million

2031570_w2.jpg

8 goals and 8 assists this season says it all. A great eye for goal, but also very unselfish and able to pick a pass. Works well with a striking partner, so would mean a change in formation for Poch to get the best out of him, but of course that would mean two up top with Kane accommodated. Strong and good in the air, he would offer a good alternative also when Kane needs a rest or gets injured.

Last edited:
I'd be happy with the first one only

Capoue, Lennon, Cuntayor, Kaboul and possibly Paulinho - out = 25/30m at a push

BTW - Baldini should walk else we're doomed whatever we do
Fair enough.

My opinion is that if we don't bring in a defensive mid and a creative attacking player (be it wide forward or central...ideally can play both) we are fucked.
Having watched Pritchard's a bit i think he's pretty damn good for the wide left role (as cover for Eriksen would be ideal imo) so a central attacking creative mid would be nice.

A dm to partner Benteleb is essential. I don't care how many quality cb's we bring in...we will still look exposed time and time again if we partner Benteleb with Mason who has no positional sense.

Back
Top Bottom