The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So by tonight we might be behind a team we cited as being awful and who have a new manager.

Fcuk me how sh!t our last 5 games have been and just look at the impact.
Incredible isn't it? Their home record is incredible too. Ten f****** home wins in a row when they inevitably win tonight. Only ourselves to blame for this atrocity

Still think we'll make top 4 looking at the run ins but christ on a bike they do like to make it difficult for themselves. If the Toon could nick a point tonight that would be handy as we have 7 left (5 at home) and Woolwich have 7 left (5 away) Man U and Chelsea have tricky fixtures as well.

The last 2 games we've thrown away 4 points. So frustrating. Completely in control v Southampton and looking good yesterday. Defensive errors are killing us. The previous 3 we got what we deserved and were poor performances. It's the chucking away of points when playing well that truly pisses me off.

we have 1 point from our last 5 (which should really be 0 had we not been lucky scum missed last min pen). And now, as if by magic, this shower of shite, that can't beat Burnley or Soton are gonna win every game. Do me a favour. Most teams struggle when they get to a new ground.

Lucky to get 6 points for the rest of the season. And the CL QF could be utterly brutal embarrassment. May be best not to be in CL for a few years to hide our shame.

we have 1 point from our last 5 (which should really be 0 had we not been lucky scum missed last min pen). And now, as if by magic, this shower of shite, that can't beat Burnley or Soton are gonna win every game. Do me a favour. Most teams struggle when they get to a new ground.

Lucky to get 6 points for the rest of the season. And the CL QF could be utterly brutal embarrassment. May be best not to be in CL for a few years to hide our shame.

Excellent opening 3 posts. Really well done.

There's either just relief (at getting top 4 and not being too badly thrashed by Man City) or utter misery (at missing out and being tonked in the CL) left for us this season. I just want it over with to be honest so the process of clearing out the deadwood can begin. There's several players I'm utterly sick of the sight of now.

Bookies still think we will make top four.

TopFour.jpg

^^^^^^^^

It’s their fans, but fuck me how are we now needing them to lose games to finish above them ? Jesus wept

Still think we'll make top 4 looking at the run ins but christ on a bike they do like to make it difficult for themselves. If the Toon could nick a point tonight that would be handy as we have 7 left (5 at home) and Woolwich have 7 left (5 away) Man U and Chelsea have tricky fixtures as well.

The last 2 games we've thrown away 4 points. So frustrating. Completely in control v Southampton and looking good yesterday. Defensive errors are killing us. The previous 3 we got what we deserved and were poor performances. It's the chucking away of points when playing well that truly pisses me off.

😂 delusional. It’s done

I've been told many times that bookies are never wrong... Why aren't more clinging to this as hope?

As Spurs fans it is in the DNA to always look at the worst case scenario and accept that to be the future.

If we were 4 points clear with one game left, there would be some that would still expect us to fuck it up!!

As Spurs fans it is in the DNA to always look at the worst case scenario and accept that to be the future.

If we were 4 points clear with one game left, there would be some that would still expect us to fuck it up!!

On the upside, I didn't realise we'd still be top-4 on GD tonight if the filth won....

I'M BUZZIN' MATE!!!!!! :angryscouser:

'....Pochettinooooos blue & white army!!!'

I’m a true spurs fan so obviously I am resigned to the fact that we are going to crash out of the top four, get dicked by city in the CL and lose all of our best players this summer.

While simultaneously believing that even though current form says otherwise, we are going to win the remainder of our games while smashing city and any other chumps that cross our path in the CL. This dip in form is only to set us up for something greater, our first major honours in years and the one trophy that lot down the road have never won.

:lamelaaghh:

Back
Top Bottom