The other matches thread - 2013/14 edition

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously, don't these dimwits have their own site to jack off to?
I guess, we can't really do much about it.
But, in the meantime it is kinda funny how full of shit some of them do sound.

Problem is you can't express an opinion on here without being accused of being an Woolwich fan so when actual Woolwich fans come on here troll everyone is like :gylfi::dembele::walker:

Oh because I said goons goal was better than Kasamis goal? don't see anything wrong with that. unbiased opinion.

For your blatant gooner allegiance as evidenced by lots of your posts, including the ones on the previous page where you exposed your adolescence, and your username.

Mate there is no way in hell that was better than Kasamis. You have seen the likes of Chelsea (well once), Barca, Bayern, Juve score goals like that.

Kasami's goal is nearly physically impossible to do.

I mean personally I thought the Norwich defenders should have got there heads out of their ass and actually gone tight on one of Giroud/Wilshere.

Just tuned into a stream to see the goals and got keys and gray on Al Jazeera or whatever it is. Fuck me the way The camera pans between them in the studio is making me feel sea sick

I'll admit Wilshire is a good player, Pretty sure you'd have liked him if he wasn't a goon.

He's a thick chav who goes around spitting at cabbies because they wear Spurs hats. I mean seriously, I hate Woolwich but I've got mates that support them, wouldn't dream of spitting on someone because they support a different team. He's also massively overrated.

honestly the Wilshere goal was very nice, but it can be recreated by many people depending on the tightness of defence, as the final shot itself was quite easy. The Kasami goal is better in my opinion because the actual shot was harder, and harder to recreate, and i have a soft spot for wonder volleys

Back
Top Bottom