The other matches thread - 2013/14 edition

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just seen the Chelsea equaliser. How the fuck was that allowed to stand? Surely one of the four officials can have seen that the keeper was bouncing the ball? I assume they know the rules, it's a fairly well known one. Why do these things always come to the rescue of teams like Chelsea and Woolwich when they go behind? Farce.

Also a big fuck you to the pundits saying the ref was right to let it go. Argue that the rule is wrong if you like but it's not up to the ref to decide which rules to follow, he absolutely no question should have given a free kick.

I would have been very vocal about this were it not for the fact that the Cardiff keeper should have been sent off minutes earlier for catching the ball outside of his area

Last edited:
10408873453_e7e5acb57b_o.gif

I swear to god that is the best goal I have ever seen live on TV. I feel for Jack, his goal would have won goal of the season any other year, but Kasami, wow, just wow.

Depresses me because a part of me still thinks I can make it as a footballer... then I see that!

Back
Top Bottom