The other matches thread - 2013/14 edition

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Uritt8k.jpg

how the fuck can we being happy about this?
Liverpool finish 4th, they keep suarez.
the gooners wont collapse out of the top 4, so ut fucks us up.

whats best for us comes first. anything thathappens to those cunts is a bonus. this works against us, not for us.
No, no, no, no, no.

You can't ever want an Woolwich win. Ever. If Liverpool go on to claim 4th at our expense it'll be because we weren't good enough over the course of the season. If you can't watch Woolwich get their shit pushed in and not enjoy it because it makes our chances of qualifying for a competition more difficult then there's something wrong with you.

Fuck wanting these cunts to do us a favour. I want to watch Koscielny get nutmegged repeatedly with a dazed look on his cunty little face. I want to watch Wilshere close to tears screaming at his teammates and arguing to fuck with everyone. I want to watch slow motion shots of Szczesny reacting to Liverpool goal after Liverpool goal. I want to watch Luis Suarez laugh in Kieran Gibbs' face after skinning him blind and squaring for yet another goal. I want to watch Arsene Wenger smashing up water bottles. I want to watch Mesut Ozil stare into eternal space thinking "I gave up playing with Ronaldo for this shit?".

Still think they'll win this but Woolwich look like shit again.

Love watching Wenger play talented players out of position to crush their confidence. Sanchez up front when he belongs on the wing, Ozil on the wing when he belongs in the middle, Wilshere in the middle when he belongs in the Championship.

Back
Top Bottom