The other matches thread - 2013/14 edition

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I swear to god that is the best goal I have ever seen live on TV. I feel for Jack, his goal would have won goal of the season any other year, but Kasami, wow, just wow.

Depresses me because a part of me still thinks I can make it as a footballer... then I see that!

Fuck sake, you another gooner? Loads of you on here now

So you're not a gooner? OK. The way you refer to him as Jack though. And there are a few badly disguised gooners on here, just figured you were out in the open.

Lol I dont hate Wilshere as he may help England in the future, dont like the bloke though. Jack is just quicker to type.

But anyway, lets not get away from todays goal. Kasami there ran a third of the pitch when the ball was played, took the ball on the chest Zidane-esque, then smashed it better than Torres vs Blackburn WITH his weaker foot! Outrageous.

10408873453_e7e5acb57b_o.gif
with his wrong foot too

Alright, alright ... I'm saying this purely for the love of the game.
We all hate the goons dearly (and so do I, especially Wilshite) ... but tbh and tbf, in terms pure footballing aspects, 'that' Arse-anal goal was a piece of art and will be up there with the top goals at the end of the season, imo.

Alright, alright ... I'm saying this purely for the love of the game.
We all hate the goons dearly (and so do I, especially Wilshite) ... but tbh and tbf, in terms pure footballing aspects, 'that' Arse-anal goal was a piece of art and will be up there with the top goals at the end of the season, imo.

Mate you are being trolled by 15 year old scum fans

Back
Top Bottom