The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bollocks. Kane, Dele and Son have all scored more league goals. They have all assisted more - except Son who's equal with him. Eriksen have assisted way more and is much more important to the team than Mané would've been. He would have been an option from the bench - and if a starter, the numbers do not support your claim.
Add to that, these players know eachother so well now - we don't know if Mané would fit in.
So, bollocks.

I tend to agree with you, but it's obvious that the one thing we might lack in attack, is the possibility of introducing a very quick and very direct player. Pochettino himself has said that Mané was a target, and he's named him as the type of player we're still looking for. In certain games, especially away from home, we could benefit from having that type of outlet in the side.

N'Jie, N'Koudou and Sissoko were all attempts at signing someone like that I think. What we were thinking with the latter is beyond me though.

Lestoh fan here. Wow you smashed us! Us, little leicester, well done you. Its like the tiny penis joke. You got some cock that thinks they're the dogs, do really well all year... for 2 years.... but juuuust not quite well enough. Then they smash a team that they should be smashing anyway and give each other a dutch rudder! History is written by the victors and this year, thats chelsea, last year it was leicester, and next year... well, next year, as you all know, you can hold on tight to that 6-1 and second place. Not sure if there is a trophy for it, but as long as you all feed each others geese you'll all be happy! Coooommme onnnnnn youuuu spuuurrrrssss.... be our in joke for next year again :)

The only thing that would make it funnier is Jose. Thats a compliment by the way

I'm going to love it when your shit shower eventually get relegated :harrylol: everyone's going to pile on to your forum and you won't be anywhere to be seen.

Filip Lesniak's wiki-page
"He made his Premier League debut on 18 May 2017 against Leicester City, providing one of the greatest assists of the post-War era, a ball described as 'laser guided' by Bein Sport's Carlton Palmer, to Harry Kane, who completed his fourth hat-trick of the season."
Filip Lesniak - Wikipedia

Ok which one of you did this? :dembelelol:

Lestoh fan here. Wow you smashed us! Us, little leicester, well done you. Its like the tiny penis joke. You got some cock that thinks they're the dogs, do really well all year... for 2 years.... but juuuust not quite well enough. Then they smash a team that they should be smashing anyway and give each other a dutch rudder! History is written by the victors and this year, thats chelsea, last year it was leicester, and next year... well, next year, as you all know, you can hold on tight to that 6-1 and second place. Not sure if there is a trophy for it, but as long as you all feed each others geese you'll all be happy! Coooommme onnnnnn youuuu spuuurrrrssss.... be our in joke for next year again :)

The only thing that would make it funnier is Jose. Thats a compliment by the way
Yet another saddo who thinks posting anonymously on a rival forum makes him Billy Big Bollocks.

We have exceeded your title winning points total and will likely exceed it by 5 points. You should think about that while mouthing off in 11th place, unable to mount a title challenge for more than one season. When we win the league in the next few seasons while you are fighting relegation, what will your big boast be then?

Imagine if we had played Eriksen, our best player this season, tonight. And had even our second choice RB tonight? And had Rose playing? And had Lamela as a sub. We'd have set a record surely. What I love about Poch is he has created a squad that all know how we play so even with absentees we can dominate another team even away from home when we have nothing left to play for.

I'm starting to lose my concern about playing at Wembley next season. It is clearly going to be a handicap, but I am starting to think we could win the title despite that.

You make very little sense... and i'm not sure if you're trying to be funny, or genuinely trying to shoe-horn some sort of vague compliment in there... I guess not.
But hey, guess what, you won the League last year and we didn't... that was some effort... I'm glad we made you laugh with our exciting brand of football, and goalscoring exploits, and free-flowing dominance of a League we could all see was there to be won. But we came up short. Well done you.
...still, you had that title to defend in August, not easy to repeat the trick... once is incredible, but to sustain over the course of a season what you did the previous year would take a monumental effort... but blow me down, if you didn't prove us all wrong. Boy oh boy how you showed the World you wouldn't become one-season wonders. Chelsea won it this year apparently, and we didn't... but we came second. An improvement on last year believe it or not... I'm sure that amused you to. ...and, as I understand it, apparently you didn't come 1st or 2nd this time.... you didn't even come 3rd, or 4th... hang on, or 5th... or 6th... 7th maybe? nope... I assume 8th was out of the question... apparently so! Top 10 surely?? Nuh-uh... well not as it stands, with ONE game yet to play.... there's always 9th to go for on Sunday, to keep the FAIRYTALE alive!

I think that's all the facts and figures I can muster up for now. I'm glad we made you laugh so hard... I bet tonight was hilarious watching us cower and capitulate faced with the sheer brutal might of the (former) Champions??
Sweet Dreams. Ta-Ta.

Go drown yourself in your salty tears you fat fucking waste of life. Now fuck off before I make you.

You've come to try and gloat after getting smashed 1-6 at your own ground?
Kim-Jong-Un-LaughingClappings.gif

Fucking hell, that Leicester forum that someone linked to above. What a bunch of prats they are. They're all slating Harry Kane for being a bad ethics player because when he was on loan with them he wasn't bashing in 30 goals. :levylol::pochlol::kanehand::kaneear:

The jealously is utterly delicious. :kaneshh:

Someone put this about Harry on Leicesters forum:
He's still a twat. Score as many as he likes, that won't make up for his crap attitude.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I love jealousy against our team. WTF crap attitude ???

Back
Top Bottom