Europa League vs Gent (20.05KO)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

clear red, but it looks worse in slow mow, I don't think he was trying to do it, just off balance, trying to regain the ball and the challenge was out of control and dangerous. Lucky not to have broken the guy's leg, but I don't think there was malice in it.

We can still recover from this, but...

Definite red, awful tackle.

The ref has made some shocking decisions though. Linesman and 5th officials aren't helping at all.

Their goal should have been a goal kick and Kane should of had a corner there. Alli was fouled leading up to the red.

clear red, but it looks worse in slow mow, I don't think he was trying to do it, just off balance, trying to regain the ball and the challenge was out of control and dangerous. Lucky not to have broken the guy's leg, but I don't think there was malice in it.

We can still recover from this, but...

He was petulant because he shd have got a free kick but didn't

Fully deserved and Poch needs to have a word!

Roy Keane wd have been proud of that one

I'd honestly go for this at half time:

Lloris
Walker - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Winks - Dembele
Eriksen
Kane - Janssen
Nothing to lose.

Pathetic. Playing Wanyama and Dembele is simply too defensive.

We've got 3 people in this 11 who can score, 1 of whom has been sent off.

Son needs to come on ASAP for Wanyama.

Revert to a back 4

Lloris
Walker-Toby-Jan-Davies
Dembele-Dier
Son-Eriksen
Kane

This team is never winning anything, bunch of losers
65100728.jpg

Back
Top Bottom