The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4461cc1afba1a6b840b0c5fe1deeae6578c0e25b7f8bb5361c488f8d82c0ba54.jpg

Lestoh fan here. Wow you smashed us! Us, little leicester, well done you. Its like the tiny penis joke. You got some cock that thinks they're the dogs, do really well all year... for 2 years.... but juuuust not quite well enough. Then they smash a team that they should be smashing anyway and give each other a dutch rudder! History is written by the victors and this year, thats chelsea, last year it was leicester, and next year... well, next year, as you all know, you can hold on tight to that 6-1 and second place. Not sure if there is a trophy for it, but as long as you all feed each others geese you'll all be happy! Coooommme onnnnnn youuuu spuuurrrrssss.... be our in joke for next year again :)

The only thing that would make it funnier is Jose. Thats a compliment by the way
Let it all out darling. We know you're hurting.
:dembelelol::allitongue:

I tend to agree with you, but it's obvious that the one thing we might lack in attack, is the possibility of introducing a very quick and very direct player. Pochettino himself has said that Mané was a target, and he's named him as the type of player we're still looking for. In certain games, especially away from home, we could benefit from having that type of outlet in the side.

N'Jie, N'Koudou and Sissoko were all attempts at signing someone like that I think. What we were thinking with the latter is beyond me though.

He's a very good player, and I would've taken him, but it's the "we would definitely be champions had we bought him"-part that gets me.

Bang right! Im not on 'our forum' ... its kinda gay. I just signed up here to laugh at you. 1 - 0 me!

Call it bitterness but hey, fluff it, I am bitter (after a few beers tonight and a 6-1 ... sh'yah) , you guys are rad at the minute, but come on, it is kinda funny you have nothing to show for it. At least we have heart, man, your big boys all leave as soon as they have a chance! Don't sweat though. Im 100000 percent sure, if you were staying at WHL you would FINALY win something next year. Alas. We'll be happy with top 10, ecstatic with europa, and literally jizzing ourselves with top 4. Realists expect relegation, so, to be honest, you CAN NOT crush us!

Heart? Your players showed none tonight, they all look like they want out or have come to terms with how shit they are. Our players have heart, Kane two goals behind the golden boot race at the start of the game and two ahead at the end. And actually none of our players have left yet, have they. Yours on the other hand, Kante couldn't fucking wait to leave you guys even when you'd just won the league. What a fucking joke that was. Truth is no one else wants your apparent great players. Vardy is a cunt and only the likes of Wenger are interested and he's a cretin who his own fans despise. And Mahrez? That right there is a one season wonder. He's been total shit all season. Yet you're mouthing off about us. Hillarious. We couldn't care less about you and your club. We aren't interested in crushing you, we are interested in crushing the top teams, our rivals. You were never our rivals. You have no rivals. Not one team in the world cares about you enough to spend more than a moment here and there to wish you ill. You will get relegated soon, it may not be next season, but it will be in the next few. We won't miss you, no one will remember you.

Well, personally, my team isnt in europe so im gonna do what I did this year with Man U and watch your games, laugh my willy off when you get smashed out, and then carry on watching Man U in the europa hoping they also fail. Im just being honest.

For the guy asking me if im 13, Im sorry to let you down rolf, but im a tad older - weirdo?

I am not as good at computers as you so i cant do little faces of the men I love. But if i could, it would be faces of satan and hitler

Oh so not only are you an idiot but e racist one at that? Fuck off back to your shit City.

Fucking hell, that Leicester forum that someone linked to above. What a bunch of prats they are. They're all slating Harry Kane for being a bad ethics player because when he was on loan with them he wasn't bashing in 30 goals. :levylol::pochlol::kanehand::kaneear:

The jealously is utterly delicious. :kaneshh:

He was 18/19 and also broke a leg or a foot or something that season. Seem to remember he did actually score a couple as well anyway, being played as a winger if I recall. Must hurt though watching your rivals (
megan-fox-tongue-in-cheek.jpg
) produce a world class striker and the closest you get to him is him being loaned to you as a kid and you not making the most of it. How the fuck anyone can't like Kane even as a neutral is weird anyway, unbelievable talent, English, never in the press for the wrong reasons, never a cunt toward anyone, what exactly is there to hate on?

Well, personally, my team isnt in europe so im gonna do what I did this year with Man U and watch your games, laugh my willy off when you get smashed out, and then carry on watching Man U in the europa hoping they also fail. Im just being honest.
"Smashed out"? Ha ha, you're brilliant. We've lost three of our 26 matches since Christmas, let alone the rest of the season. You obviously don't get to laugh much. :pochlol:

I am not as good at computers as you so i cant do little faces of the men I love. But if i could, it would be faces of satan and hitler
...aw, and it was all going so well!
We've had a lovely time, but it's time to fuck off now you drunk Satanic Nazi loving cunt...
before someone gets hurt!

Back
Top Bottom