The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1495134527971_lc_galleryImage_LEICESTER_ENGLAND_MAY_18_.JPG

Whose name is "Just a shit Jamie Vardy"? I cant quite hear you. Speak up....

83pts and a goal difference of 54 ( fifty four ).. what an absolute unbelievable season these boys have given us..

The whole lot of them have been phenomenal. This is a season i won't forget in a very long time..

Filip Lesniak's wiki-page
"He made his Premier League debut on 18 May 2017 against Leicester City, providing one of the greatest assists of the post-War era, a ball described as 'laser guided' by Bein Sport's Carlton Palmer, to Harry Kane, who completed his fourth hat-trick of the season."
Filip Lesniak - Wikipedia

Ok which one of you did this? :dembelelol:

Lestoh fan here. Wow you smashed us! Us, little leicester, well done you. Its like the tiny penis joke. You got some cock that thinks they're the dogs, do really well all year... for 2 years.... but juuuust not quite well enough. Then they smash a team that they should be smashing anyway and give each other a dutch rudder! History is written by the victors and this year, thats chelsea, last year it was leicester, and next year... well, next year, as you all know, you can hold on tight to that 6-1 and second place. Not sure if there is a trophy for it, but as long as you all feed each others geese you'll all be happy! Coooommme onnnnnn youuuu spuuurrrrssss.... be our in joke for next year again :)

The only thing that would make it funnier is Jose. Thats a compliment by the way

You've come to try and gloat after getting smashed 1-6 at your own ground?
Kim-Jong-Un-LaughingClappings.gif

What is it with all this childish and puerile "Mighty Tottenham" cobblers?
FFS, can you lot not just start a fucking match thread with something simple and bollocks free?
No wonder other fans think we are deluded.

All due respect Mick, but fuck other fans. All of them....if this and last season has taught me anything, its that there is little sportsmanship today.

The Leicester fairytale was fucking bollocks, it was that most people didnt want Spurs to win it, as proven by most actually preferring Chelsea to us this year.

Picture that......we dont deserve it, but Chelsea do to many a neutral.

Fuck other fans and what they think. Most other clubs with our net spend are relegation fodder and the so called big clubs have no fucking clue how to build a team and coach the youth.

Couldnt care less what any other fan thinks of Spurs, fucking fairweather cunts. Nearly every game Ive watched for the last month has been in half empty stadiums, and some of those clubs are in the top 4. The rest cant be bothered to turn up for their mid table garbage. So laugh at Spurs all you want you cunts.

And as for Leicester, I would rather have Rasiak back up top than trade places with you and your title, so get fucked.

A good team and good players but still the bridesmaid, never the bride.

I would rather be the good looking bridesmaid, confident that she will continue to turn heads. Than the fat fucking trog of a bride whose only getting attention because its their "special day", whilst, secretly, everyone is wondering how the fuck they managed to find anyone blind enough to propose to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom