The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey, Lukaku...
tumblr_o10w5ejVib1td6yp0o1_400.gif

What a beautiful meltdown on foxes talk.. one of the best I've ever seen..

They give West Ham fans a run for their money when it comes to being thick..

" Spurs have won fuck all and never will"
" We can sing one thing they never will be able to - champions of England"

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

I,could have sworn we won the league TWICE, but I must have been wrong..

I know they aren't our rivals, and the game basically meant nothing, and I don't want to give them too much credit.
But like I said before the match, I really wanted to smash those cunts.

And God damn that felt good.....

I've heard a lot of supporters of big clubs belittle out title win as a "one off" and "it will never happen again".

What a lot of you fail to understand is the vast majority of Leicester fans are either from Leicestershire or have ties to the area. You won't find many Leicester fans in Southend, Poole or Lancaster like you do the big clubs. My lifetime ambition as a Leicester fan was to see us win the FA Cup or a couple of European qualifications. To become Champions of England and get to the QF's of the Champions League was only ever a dream that was unlikely to ever happen.

For those of you mocking us as one hit wonders don't really get what it's like to be a fan of a club like Leicester. You'll never experience the joy we did when we won the title as it one a one shot deal for us. The last couple of months towards winning it I hated. I would be elated when we won and Tottenham would invariably play the next day and win and I would feel nauseous. I had anxiety pangs for the next five days and would wake up at 4am in the morning worrying about Leicester and not being able to get back to sleep. It didn't help that Tottenham were a machine up until the Chelsea match.

So take the piss about us going back to our level because you don't really get football if that's what you think. We lived the dream and enjoyed this once in a lifetime event more than the vast majority of you could ever imagine.
You're on our site mush. You don't want the piss taken out of u then fuck off.

And for the record most Spurs fans wouldn't show any animosity towards Leicester and their achievement if you weren't all acting like insufferable cunts trying to give us shit about it.

We've spent the last 2 decades building our club and going through heartbreak after heartbreak, nearly year after nearly year only to have you're freak season crop up in the one season where we're finally better than everyone else so if YOU knew anything about football you get why we'd be pissed off.

Now fuck off back to ur own shitty little site, or better still find a Blackburn forum and ask them how best to cope with what you've inevitably got to look forward to.

Last edited:
Full strength, full application, and lets beat them to a fucking pulp.

How can anyone want to play kids....the last two games matter immensely in my opinion.

Do you want to finish 13pts behind Chelsea after all this? Id rather it was 4pts if possible, and if not then 7 will have to do. But not 13pts when one week ago we could have closed the gap to 1.

Stinks of folding again.

I had a feeling something like this would happen. being the high roller I am, I put a whole quid on us to win 6-1.

150-1.

That's the weekends booze sorted.

We really have been something special to watch this season.

Back
Top Bottom