The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Besides the obvious...

Vinny was excellent in his cameo. Nice hold up and distribution.

Sissoko was mostly shit. Have to say it's a total lack of confidence.

Dele did a great job when he moved to a deeper position. The versatility in this squad is tremendous.

Watching Dier - Toby - Jan work together is an utter pleasure
Just on Sissoko, he is ill apparently and he created and set up the 4th from on the touchline with two men around him. Covered well in defence and we smashed a team with him on the pitch.
giphy.gif

I feel for you all. Its like life is on loop. you chat the fit girl up, then she goes home with some other dude that has a fatter cock.
Worry about your own club mate. We're happy. We've all enjoyed two fantastic seasons. We never thought we'd be in this position. And never in either season were we in pole position, never were we top, never were we favourites...the bottling thing is just a fantasy constructed by the media and the teams that hate us.

Yes you won the league last season. Fantastic achievement. But it's history now. It may be more recent than us winning the double, but they're both history.

Oh and I just got home from us beating you 6-1 at your place. Purely out of interest, is that your record home defeat?

Alright gents?

Just wanted to say that if we lose tonight, it really doesn't matter as it's a dead rubber game, full of squad players who don't normally get a game.

If we win however it's a huge result of massive significance.
:)

Besides the obvious...

Vinny was excellent in his cameo. Nice hold up and distribution.

Sissoko was mostly shit. Have to say it's a total lack of confidence.

Dele did a great job when he moved to a deeper position. The versatility in this squad is tremendous.

Watching Dier - Toby - Jan work together is an utter pleasure

I've been feeling utterly numb since last Sunday. I haven't been able to read forums, let alone post my occasional pointless drivel. Leaving WHL is something that I am genuinely very depressed about. I absolutely love the place. It's been one of few consistencies in my life and it is somewhere that will always be home. However, last night things got back on track. Everything about the evening warmed me up. It was like the good old 'bad' days in some ways, with the team and the support fighting hard to enjoy a victory simply for the sake of winning a football match. There was no pressure in terms of league position or any trophy. It was simply an evening where we wanted to play football, we wanted to win, we wanted to do it in style, we wanted to sing, we wanted to have a laugh, we wanted to celebrate and, bloody hell, did we go and do all of that. I'm so proud of the club for how it has conducted itself this season, but this was the icing on the cake: football for no other reason than the love of football. Absolutely beautiful. COYS.

If Kane wins the golden boot this season it will be a massive achievement. Nobody can doubt him. What other player could spend two long spells out injured, come back & score goals like they'd never been away.
The kid is going to be a fucking legend

Just got back, really enjoyed smashing those cunts - their fans and their style of football make them distinctly unlikable.

Quite cathartic after our end to last season......still a slightly weird performance, at times we were taking the piss - if we'd focused 100% and/or had a bit more luck in front of goal it could have been PL record win numbers.

THATS CORRECT! League cup. 10 years before that

Actually No it isn't correct.. we are in 2017 and we won the league cup in 2008.. it might be 10 years in a Leicester fans head but to the rest of us it's 9 years, and the one before that is also 9 years.
I've said it before, Leicester are not the brightest and you are helping to prove that.

You have helped change the face of the game that is for sure, not because what you won but the new laws that have been bought in, which were both aimed at you.

One reason why you won the title was due to your defenders cheating and wrestling in the box at corners etc - The ruling changed and look what happened to you, an embarrassing season.
The other reason was due to your constant diving and cheating, the ruling for that has now changed and you'll fall even further ( probably to the championship )

Just a shame that punishing cheating and diving wasn't in before last season otherwise you would have finished in the bottom half, but at least you won't get away with it anymore, so some,good came of it.

You're finished Pal, you had your 5 minutes of fame, your history is a joke, you want to be our rivals but you are nowhere near relevant enough to be our rivals.
You are mid to lower league fodder and just whipping boys for us bigger, relevant clubs.

Oh and thanks for letting Sir Harry Kane win the golden boot AGAIN..It's amazing what a player can do at a proper club..

Lots of love Billy..

Back
Top Bottom