The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quoted twice on foxes talk. Infamy at last.

Also, i would be careful walking past the symphony rooms East Mid Yid East Mid Yid ... They have your picture:

Next.. Spuds at home..

I wonder why they have chosen to single out our forum as the most "deluded". Certainly worse congregations of Spurs fans online as we know.

I mean, we can reference them because they are the ONLY Leicester City forum on the net... which says it all really.

Well I hope Wilko Johnson isn't in Leicester tonight as that is his picture not mine. They really do hate us though, very strange

Quoted twice on foxes talk. Infamy at last.

Also, i would be careful walking past the symphony rooms East Mid Yid East Mid Yid ... They have your picture:

Next.. Spuds at home..

I wonder why they have chosen to single out our forum as the most "deluded". Certainly worse congregations of Spurs fans online as we know.

I mean, we can reference them because they are the ONLY Leicester City forum on the net... which says it all really.

"The weekend is just around the corner and we haven't had any visits from Spuds fans yet."

That's because nobody cares about you anymore.

Well I hope Wilko Johnson isn't in Leicester tonight as that is his picture not mine. They really do hate us though, very strange

Yeah, i gathered it wasnt really you... which is why i found it amusing. The Baby Squad chasing round Leicester looking for Dr. Feelgood / Ser Ilyn Payne.

Ok no Rose, Trippier, Walker, and of course Lamela (and Dembele not fit enough for 90 mins)

----------------------------Lloris--------------------------
Dier---Alderweireld----Vertonghen----Davies
------------------Wanyama--Sissoko----------------
--------------------------------Alli------------------------
---------Son---------------------------------Eriksen-
------------------------------Kane----------------------

Ok no Rose, Trippier, Walker, and of course Lamela (and Dembele not fit enough for 90 mins)

----------------------------Lloris--------------------------
Dier---Alderweireld----Vertonghen----Davies
------------------Wanyama--Sissoko----------------
--------------------------------Alli------------------------
---------Son---------------------------------Eriksen-
------------------------------Kane----------------------

Still a pretty strong line-up. My hope is that Mahrez enjoys himself in the absence of your regular fullbacks - I think he'll be up for it as it seems pretty clear he wants CL football next season.

I'll wear black for a month when he goes - the most talented player I've ever seen in a Leicester shirt, and I go all the way back to Frank Worthington.

Still a pretty strong line-up. My hope is that Mahrez enjoys himself in the absence of your regular fullbacks - I think he'll be up for it as it seems pretty clear he wants CL football next season.

I'll wear black for a month when he goes - the most talented player I've ever seen in a Leicester shirt, and I go all the way back to Frank Worthington.

Genuine question... IS he all that though... No hint of one season wonder about him?

You'd have seen more 90s from him than I... You were dire to watch last year! lol

Ah, but does he score off the pitch as much as Frank??

initially thought the Golden Boot was out of reach but I see it's not. Would be great to get gloves and boots, not only for the individual players but defence as a whole... Saying that would be good to get Vincent and other fringe players some time. The last two games will be competitive, no point picking up more injuries, an extra break from games could benefit a few players...

Top Scorers - Premier League - Football - BBC Sport

Harry slaying the oppo in terms of Goals per minute!
Innit. Kane being up there considering the season he's had in terms of injuries is absolutely stunning. To get injured and then come back and go straight into amazing scoring form is a brilliant achievement. It'll be tough but I hope he can secure the Golden Boot in the last two games, he deserves it.

From FoxesTalk:

"Some on both sides take it too far, but with the lack of any real local rivals, Spurs will do as a figure of fun"

He feels LC have no rivals so therefore he'll imaginarily make Spurs one.
m06taoyKCZpGU.gif

From FoxesTalk:

"Some on both sides take it too far, but with the lack of any real local rivals, Spurs will do as a figure of fun"

He feels LC have no rivals so therefore he'll imaginarily make Spurs one.
m06taoyKCZpGU.gif
I can understanding wanting to build up an artificial rivalry when you don't have one, as being a mid-table team (who granted did do something amazing last year) with absolutely no high-stakes games is extremely boring, but they should aim their vitriol at a team that are also looking for a phoney grudge match. We've got enough rivals in this division already.

Again on FT:

"Clearly there is going to be a lot of banter and animosity between the two sets of fans and hopefully that won't spill on to the pitch like it did when spuds lost their heads last season against Chelsea"

They're seriously comparing this game and atmosphere to the Battle of the Bridge game? :pochshock:

Back
Top Bottom