The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Harry will need a couple more goals to make the Golden Boot race safer. I think Lukaku will do his usual non-performance against Woolwich (i.e. top 6 side), but Sanchez will put on a one-man show again and has a good chance of bagging one or two himself.

FFS, Tim Sherwood on my stream trying to sell Alli to Real Madrid, fuck off.

Get off Sissoko's back ffs and enjoy the champagne football.

Our fans have mugged off theirs and their silly attempts at mocking us......now they have shut up, as they know its true "Champions League and never again", "one season wonders", "your'e fucking shit"....nothing to argue against there is there.

Our boys have played with dignity, handshakes and smiles. Celebrating as a team and showing Leicester that they are no longer relevant. There is no rivalry.

The pressure is off us, we are turning it on and Im having a great evening so far.

giphy.gif

Even at a loss we won't be able to unload that bum....
:pochshock:
4665.jpg

...'unload that bum' you say...? :pochsmirk:

I'd wager that most people took one look at your avatar and didn't even read the rest... Are you doing this deliberately to distract us totally from the game...?
...every time you post it takes me 5 minutes to realise you've actually written anything!

Even at a loss we won't be able to unload that bum, loan him out

Get off Sissoko's back ffs and enjoy the champagne football.

Our fans have mugged off theirs and their silly attempts at mocking us......now they have shut up, as they know its true "Champions League and never again", "one season wonders", "your'e fucking shit"....nothing to argue against there is there.

Our boys have played with dignity, handshakes and smiles. Celebrating as a team and showing Leicester that they are no longer relevant. There is no rivalry.

The pressure is off us, we are turning it on and Im having a great evening so far.

Not really looking to give the fella a hard time but he really does stand out as way below the quality of the rest of the team. I'd be amazed to see him turning out for us next season.

Back
Top Bottom