The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My word if I was a Leicester fan the sound of those fucking clappers every week would drive me insane.

A thoroughly dominant half. Leicester have barely turned up. We've completely controlled it despite Sissoko seeming to spend a lot of the match negotiating when he gets to come off. Fair enough if he's genuinely ill, but it just seems bizarre. The fact he was kept on even after requesting a substitution suggests there's more to it than feeling unwell.

Anyway, great goal by Kane. Really good pass from Son to set him up, completely lets him off the chances he'd fluffed before then. Oh, and then he scored as well. Superb.

At the moment it just looks really easy!

We're great, Leicester are shite and poor old Sissoko stands out as the weakest link.

Can't wait for next season already, this is gonna be a looong summer ( of transfer ITK bullshit)

My God... just realised that was Son's 20th goal of the season now (in all comps.)

added to Kane (29 and counting) and Dele (21) ...to have three players on 20+ goals in one season is phefuckingnomenal!
I remember the days we'd be pleased if 2 or more players got into double figures!!

post-57387-I-couldnt-resist-gif-Imgur-Tum-83Fz.gif
Unlike the guys above me I have no problem with the gif. It literally needs to be the last post in a thread of Spurs domination of LC.

Back
Top Bottom