The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just announced on SkySports news that 70,000 tickets sold but rest only to be sold to people who have shown some sort of affiliation to Spurs before July 1st by order of Police and Brent Council

Burnley game no restrictions but same ones for Woolwich and Spam apparently

What a load of shite

Just announced on SkySports news that 70,000 tickets sold but rest only to be sold to people who have shown some sort of affiliation to Spurs before July 1st by order of Police and Brent Council

Burnley game no restrictions but same ones for Woolwich and Spam apparently

What a load of shite
We don't want chav's contaminating the home section mate. There will be a lot of kids in attendance. It's too big a risk to take.

No we don't but why restrict genuine Spurs fans who don't normally go like me because of Chavs getting in?

Make it clear it's a home section and let old bill eject any possible trouble makers

We'd get 90,000 for this but I might go to the Burnley game!

No we don't but why restrict genuine Spurs fans who don't normally go like me because of Chavs getting in?

Make it clear it's a home section and let old bill eject any possible trouble makers

We'd get 90,000 for this but I might go to the Burnley game!
I can get you a ticket on my missus lapsed membership if you want (Shes still on the database) You could meet me beforehand to pick it up ?

Then I stand corrected!

Levy's a tight fucker isn't he?
They coulda made the top price £40-50, sold 90,000 tickets and STILL made more than a sold out WHL!
I don't see where the problem was!
:levyeyes:
Remember the cheap tickets for the CL last year? Spurs definitely set the prices.

I can get you a ticket on my missus lapsed membership if you want (Shes still on the database) You could meet me beforehand to pick it up ?

Thanks for that mate

Wish I'd known sooner as I'd love to go but will try and catch it on Sky, hopefully, as we have visitors this weekend

Then I stand corrected!

Levy's a tight fucker isn't he?
They coulda made the top price £40-50, sold 90,000 tickets and STILL made more than a sold out WHL!
I don't see where the problem was!
:levyeyes:
I just can't understand the idea behind the pricing this season tbh.
I could understand it if it was our first season at the, um, ' new stadium, ahem!
But with 90,000 seats to fill it was a huge opportunity to make football affordable to ALL our supporters AND grow the fan base for the future. A huge opportunity missed. I'd love to know the reasoning behind it.

Back
Top Bottom