The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saints put in about the best performance at WHL since Wet Spam back in November. If Shane Long had learnt what offside was, they might well have nicked a point. Hopefully he's been paying attention in class and understands it by the time they play Tuesday.

Sissoko was shit before he played a worldy against us. Zaha is finally becoming the player people say he can be.
Based on that logic, why the fuck didn't we sign Wijnaldumdedum too while we were in the area? He fucking tore us a new one on the last game of the season!!

I seem to recall there have been rumours of him (like Mane) demanding more cash than we were willing to spend on wages, and so went to Liverpool instead.
Great to see that worked out much better for him

yb5ZUDwabxOCs.gif

With Townsend & Zaha on the wings and benteke who is scoring ,I would be asking if Vertonghen can deal with either one of their pace?. I think we should do the least to unsettle our defense ie: keep the fantastic partnership of vertonghen & alderweireld in the centre.
Agree keep the Belgians in the middle, but I'm not sure Wimmer has the pace either to deal with their wingers. Davies or Trippier at LB are quicker imo

COYS

However shit we're all still feeling, everyone going on Wednesday needs to be pumped up to a psychotic level, turn the anger into backing the team, and make as much noise as is physically possible. For Ugo, for all, for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. We can chase these cunts down. COYS.

Think we really should revert to 4 at the back and leave Dier out unfortunately. Son, Eriksen, Alli and Kane should get the job done. I trust in Wanyama and our defenders to keep them out enough for our front 4 to outscore them.

Very, Very..... ( i will repeat myself) VERY tough game. Palace coming into a bit of form is never a good sign.
And we are away. Them lot love a good hard solid london derby, and big Sam loves taking points off us.

We need to bring our A game and its 3 points needed if we want any chance of creeping up on chelscum.

3 at the back and all that buzz again for this one, and a proper left wingback used instead of Son, cause we need him to play on the attack.

COYS! Lets Ave it!

Back
Top Bottom