The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur V BVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The home end at Wembley, the singing section, is full of mums dads and kids.
There's a pocket at the back, under the club Wembley tier, that do sing continuously but it never picks up.
Hope the home end single tier isn't the same as the Wembley designated home end.
I fear it could end up like that.
That is a genuine worry. People who go to the singing section to experience, rather than create, atmosphere.

You're being far too generous. For someone people that was unthinkable 3 weeks ago, when the summer transfer thread hit maximum melt and one or two people were even back to claiming we'd be lucky to finish 7th!

Yep, very true. Its wishful thinking, but I do hope those people remember to enjoy moments like this when they come around.

Jesus that sucks.

Pubs too I assume?

Yeah, licencing restrictions have a 18:45 cut off point. The offy I went to had the shutters pulled down over all the alcohol with a staff member stood guard in front of it. At least I'll know for future reference. Buy a couple of cans before hand. With work and travel I didn't get to Wembley Park until about 5 to 7 so no chance of a beer for me.

Yep, very true. Its wishful thinking, but I do hope those people remember to enjoy moments like this when they come around.
I really think that those repeat offenders will never be happy, and I think for most of them it's an ego complex. It's like Gibbsy. He'll always find some purely imagined reason that we're in trouble and he knows better than everyone. One month ago he was spouting off that Poch was in trouble because of his ignorance.

Crying like the fat bitch he is...........

a0G0k_s-200x150.gif

Said it to my (bemused and not bothered) missus last night. Alli better up his game....all this "he needs competition" stuff, well he's already got it.
Son has PACE.....I doubt Alli would have made it for that goal, and simply doesn't offer that burst up top.

Saying that Alli would have been a gift to bring in second half.

A great reminder to him that this team is special with and without him.......

I've got one like that (missus)

After I'd come down off the ceiling after Harry's second

"I don't know what all the fuss is about"

Followed by

"You're not having another are you "

:avbhumph:

Back
Top Bottom