The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur V BVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I quote from Sahin; 'of course I want to draw the foul and I think there was contact there. I was pretty sure he would give it. He didn't and I don't know why...I could have hit the ball out of play but I was pretty sure he (Kane) was going to look for the contact. So I let myself fall as I felt contactand he sadly didn't give the foul. That's just the way it goes.' From Evening Standard. What cunt! Or is that harsh? 'I let myself fall' - so not enough contact to actually make him lose his balance! he should get a retrospective booking for diving!

I quote from Sahin; 'of course I want to draw the foul and I think there was contact there. I was pretty sure he would give it. He didn't and I don't know why...I could have hit the ball out of play but I was pretty sure he (Kane) was going to look for the contact. So I let myself fall as I felt contactand he sadly didn't give the foul. That's just the way it goes.' From Evening Standard. What cunt! Or is that harsh? 'I let myself fall' - so not enough contact to actually make him lose his balance! he should get a retrospective booking for diving!
No idea why he left it up to the ref - he had position on Kane and could have cleared it out but Kane was strong and relentless...minimal contact, silly to put your fate in the refs whistle like that.

I think that's harsh. There was contact, and he went down too easily and cost his team a goal. JMO but players should be booked for diving when there's no actual contact and they just throw themselves to the ground and roll around in faux-agony.

Worked out well for us, maybe he learned his lesson. That, I thought, was one of the better pieces of officiating in an otherwise poorly officiated match.

Bazali Bazali
Admit it, you're going to think of those pictures of Son tomorrow, just don't tense up when you laugh.

:dierno:

No seriously though, good luck. I've got the same test coming up later this year.
:dierpochhug:

It's the "Moviprep" the night before and flushing your system out that's the pain!

Bum this time but Dick last year

But no choice as still in remission from bowel cancer two years ago

Will take any sedation on offer
:pritchardeyes:

Reminds me of a joke I heard last year:

Man goes to see his doctor to get his prostrate checked. The doctor gloves up and sticks his finger up the blokes arse, don't worry sir, he says, it's not unusual to get an erection. I haven't got an erection the bloke replied. I know says the doctor, but I have. :eriksenlol:

Thinking about Oor Bazali Bazali this morning. Best of luck old man

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom