The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur V BVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

he is suspended mate
I knew that..........
PMDcKlm.gif

Let's hope Goatee recovers.
look like he suffers serious facial injuries tonight.
Hopefully the multiple chins cushioned the blow, like an airbag.
Get well soon Goetze. Looks doubtful for the return. Got tomneed facial reconstruction.
The pain he was in,
#prayformario

Gut instinct, nothing more. He admitted in the summer he'll only be at 70% from now on and he was poor against Chelsea and Burnley. Don't see where he fits in our side now other then an effective sub.

Interesting theory mate, and I have no desire to start a cunt off, but your completely and utterly wrong. He played brilliantly against Chelsea and is probably our most important player. I thought everyone knew that. . .:dembelewtf:

I like the confidence of some of you guys, but this REALLY isn't going to be easy. If we do win I can see it being a scrappy 2-1. It's important we are solid defensively, we can't afford any shoddy lloris kicking, or silly back passes. Dortmund are the real deal, a top European side. We need to be playing out of our skins, and have some serious heart.

Back
Top Bottom