The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur V BVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't wait for this game honestly. It'll be a great test to see how far we've come over the last two seasons, our squad has developed massively

Me too, excitement is building for this one, could be a great spectacle too because when we are on it we can give anyone a game

Green men
giphy.gif
:levystare:

Anyone else buying into the hype? Im feeling us topping the group. Pffft madrid think it is set in stone for them to top the group. 11 v 11 and our 11 aint bad. Inter all over again. First Dortmund, then Apoel and then we will crush Madrid. We have Harry 'mutha fucker' Kane

I just hope that Poch goes all out for the first few games of this years CL- for all his brilliance in the league his managing in Europe has left a lot to be desired. Why bother working so hard to get into the CL if we are not going to give it a go.

I would pretty much go for the same team as Everton but with Aurier coming in for Trips, Dembele for Sissoko and Sonny for Dele.

I just hope that Poch goes all out for the first few games of this years CL- for all his brilliance in the league his managing in Europe has left a lot to be desired. Why bother working so hard to get into the CL if we are not going to give it a go.

I would pretty much go for the same team as Everton but with Aurier coming in for Trips, Dembele for Sissoko and Sonny for Dele.

Drop dele!!!!!!!:deledoubt:
:pochrolleyes::avbfu::dempsey::parker::vdvshh::roseunsure::pochfacepalm:r :myword::myword:

Ticket available for tomorrow if anyone's interested. Club Wembley, block 231. Mate has pulled out. FV £80, will take £40. Can meet at the ground or in Euston beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom