The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ossie was like a third wheel there! Poch seemed engrossed in Ricky.

It reminds me of when I was younger, if you and a mate were trying to pull the same girl, but you can see shes only got eyes for him.

His facial expression reminded me of Blind Date when the wall moves back and you realise you picked the hottie. Ossie was the equivalent of the "bubbly" one you were glad you didn't pick.

All we need now is D1OS to turn up in the dugout in a Spurs shirt and the title is ours.

dm730.jpg

Last edited:
Am working tomorrow morning. Flying to southern Spain and back, before jumping on a train to the lane. Absolutely praying for no delays/issues stopping me getting back in time, but my goodness if all goes well, I can only imagine how that first beer on the train is going to taste. Although I may well be in tears by then anyway.

This is going to be so special.

Am working tomorrow morning. Flying to southern Spain and back, before jumping on a train to the lane. Absolutely praying for no delays/issues stopping me getting back in time, but my goodness if all goes well, I can only imagine how that first beer on the train is going to taste. Although I may well be in tears by then anyway.

This is going to be so special.

So tomorrow is a pain,
Because you have to go to Spain,
Before jumping on the train,
To visit the Lane

:pochshock:

If Dembele is fit then same team vs Palace..if not..

-------------------------Lloris--------------------------
---Dier---------Alderweireld--- Vertonghen--
Walker------Wanyama--Alli----------Davies
------------Eriksen--------------Son----------------
--------------------------Kane------------------------

It's a big game, but so is every game when you are hunting down the title.
I expect Woolwich to continue in the Chelsea mode with petty fouls and a spoil-the-party attitude.
We need a strong ref and clear heads.
And a couple of early goals would do nicely.

Resigned myself to watching this one in a pub as tickets are gold dust.. anyone drinking around London? I was thinking of heading to Kings Cross but my usual companions all have tickets so I'm solo!

Back
Top Bottom