THE MIGHTY SPURS VS WBA

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well this is depressing.

I could accept it if we failed to bring down one of the big guns. Someone with experience of a title run in.

But Leicester? Sorry not having it.

The worse thing about it all is the round robin circle jerk amongst "neutrals".

Oooooh plucky little Leicester. With their billionaire owner and racist rat of a striker. Fuck em.

Our success (or apparent lack there of) has been built on years of gradual improvement and investment of the fans money.

If all they had was that to support them they would still be scraping by in the lower leagues.

As you can tell, I'm not "over it" yet.

Cunts. All of them. And all of you. And most of all me for believing the curse had lifted. I'm off to punch someone in the throat at work. Have a nice day xx

[

You weren't the fairytale bro and yeah no one wanted Spurs to win. Not because Spurs didn't play good football - they did. Not because they haven't achieved anything good - you have. But because your fans are the worst group of fans to follow a club in the world. And the whole of England does not want to see you win.

Then why are your fans so ridiculously defensive? Why all the FA is corrupt stuff? You draw one game and it's conspiracy this, conspiracy that. You went into meltdown when you had to start playing on a Sunday - I've never seen anything like it. We had 3 Mondays on the spin and barely a peep from our lot.

Why are your fans too stupid to understand that because you're top, Sky want to televise your games? It's all fuck Sky, and Sky are cunts, but you'll take their money - of course you will.

We've had many fans of other clubs tell us that they'd prefer it if we won it, don't kid yourself. There simply isn't enough love in the world to satisfy your pathetic fans' need for it. You're an ugly club, that bought the championship with a nasty spoiling team (breaking FFP rules along the way) - an anti-football team, with laughably needy smalltime fans who cry when you're losing.

Now fuck off - 'bro'.

Last edited:
I'm nervous already lol =(

The universe tends to conspire to make me look like a dick, as if I don't have trouble doing it myself, so I'm half-expecting us to win the league at this point, just so I'm wrong. Which I'd be perfectly happy with, regardless of the massive amount of stick I'll get on here.

If Leicester lose before the final day, I think we'll win it. I just hope Chelsea aren't cunts that roll over and let them win. If Swansea manage to get a draw it would be incredible.

Suddenly our run-in looks easier than Leicester's! Only the blue scum away is a concern. Newcastle will have been relegated before the final game.
So WBA - we are due another 5-0! 1986 - goals from Mabutt, Falco (2), Galvin and Waddle.
It is unbelievable isn't it?
Man United and Stoke away were meant to be 2 big banana skins but turned into 6 points, 2 clean sheets and a +7 goal difference. None of this 1-0 on the break then 11 men behind the ball bollocks that Leicester are all about.

Hopefully West Brom will 'turn up' at the Lane as they did last night.

Some teams (Everton, WBA, Chelsea, Stoke) ought to be ashamed of themselves....whether they give a shit is neither here nor there, fans are still travelling the length and breadth of the country to support them.)

If we better Utd's result this week then we are guaranteed top 4.

Well, even if we both win, it'll be a 9 point gap, but we have +27 goal difference over them..

giphy.gif

Or a Scouser before an ID parade

Or a Geordie before a spelling test

:angryscouser:

Back
Top Bottom