THE MIGHTY SPURS VS WBA

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate Monday Night Football - wish we didn't have to endure it twice in a row.

But if we can put 4 past West Brom next week, then I won't complain.

I hate Monday Night Football - wish we didn't have to endure it twice in a row.

But if we can put 4 past West Brom next week, then I won't complain.
Keep winning MNF games...I couldn't give a shit. 1-0, 4-0 or 28-27.

It's shit but the scheduling is actually working for us. As a club. It's always "fuck the fans" though...

Woolwich vs West Brom

Sandro shivs Ozil and Sanchez, provoking a massive brawl causing all 22 players (including those with wounds) to be sent off.

We play Claudio Yacob and a baguette and win a nervy 1-0.

5-0 I reckon for this one. We are making a point now, absolutely fearless and certain in achieving our objective of winning all our remaining games. If Leicester can finish on more than 81 points then fine, if not the title is ours. Don't imagine West Brom fancy playing us right now, but I guess it doesn't matter as they are pretty much safe, or ought to be after the Woolwich game.

West Brom are capable enough, but as with Stoke tonight and Utd before them, it doesn't matter who we're playing, we are an unstoppable force.

These were in our top 4 or 5 hardest games this season in the league and don't expect big Tony to let them slip on the flip flops until completely safe (basically are)

These boys wreck parties for a living and are the new Stoke basically

Any win will do

Suddenly our run-in looks easier than Leicester's! Only the blue scum away is a concern. Newcastle will have been relegated before the final game.
So WBA - we are due another 5-0! 1986 - goals from Mabutt, Falco (2), Galvin and Waddle.

Back
Top Bottom