THE MIGHTY SPURS VS WBA

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Playing Monday is bollocks. Should all play Saturday afternoon as its the run in and its unfair on traveling supporters. Sky shite.
Don't mind it. Right now Leicester will be feeling unbelievable pressure. They want the season over, we can't wait to play. Kane's lion Instagram post sums it up, any slip ups and we will pounce. They have Vardy out for two games (possibly three) and have been involved in some close matches recently.

I want to destroy WBA.

Such fuckers. I'm sure Peace loaned Pritchard and asked Pulis not to play him as best he could.

Show them that being such boring, ambitionless drones is not the way to go.

I know it's psychological, but the clubs should really place emphasis on winning even when they are safe at this stage of the season, they get more money higher up the table.

anigif_enhanced-11498-1406062912-1.gif

Don't mind it. Right now Leicester will be feeling unbelievable pressure. They want the season over, we can't wait to play. Kane's lion Instagram post sums it up, any slip ups and we will pounce. They have Vardy out for two games (possibly three) and have been involved in some close matches recently.
Sounds positive but stilll feel its wrong?

If we play like we did last night, we'll win. West Brom won't attack like Stoke tried to, but they do have a game Thursday night which could take some ware on them.

Our starting 11 now is working like a well oiled machine. Everyone is working for each other, they all move around the pitch making space and all work hard to win the ball back. Kane is in the form of his life, Alli is the best young player in the world at the moment and we have a solid midfield and defence.

I don't think it'll be another 3-0, but I think we'll win comfortably.

Flights and hotel booked, tickets in my back pocket. Can't wait.

And don't worry. I'll even make time for a little stroll around the construction site to see they're doing everything right...

We're home for this one. The fans away at Stoke made it sound like a home game, so how mental is the atmosphere going to be at our two remaining home games? I really think we will blow West Brom away, our passion, quality and support will be too much for them. Same for the home game against Southampton. That leaves Chelsea away and Newcastle away on the final day. Newcastle I think will be relegated by then, it's really only the Chelsea game that offers any concern and let's be honest, we're going to play a bunch of players with nothing to play for other than wanting not to get beat by us, but I don't think they'll be able to halt our momentum. Let's start next Monday with another 3 points and a resounding win.

Love that Stoke vs Spurs thread on foxes talk lol. You guys been bantering them there?

NLtjzjj.png

On topic, if we play like we did last night, it should be another comfortable win. Just hope no players pickup a knock.

Last edited:
Love that Stoke vs Spurs thread on foxes talk lol. You guys been bantering them there?

NLtjzjj.png

On topic, if we play like we did last night, it should be another comfortable win. Just hope no players pickup a knock.

I would love to play Leicester in the form we are in at the moment. I reckon we'd stick 3 past them easily. We are the team no-one in the league wants to play.

NLtjzjj.png

I don't understand why they felt Stoke rolled over, they were kicking the shit out of us all game - one of the most fiercely physical games I can remember us facing.

Back
Top Bottom